Short but Sweet (BONUS)

Hello there my lovely readers! Before we start this is a LeeSaku short Oneshot bc why not! So this is not related by any bit to Your Smile haunts me. This is a bonus/Filler chapter in advance for your wait for the next chapter. Even so, I hope you enjoy it! 

Setting: After Lee undergoes the surgery. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rock Lee had invited Sakura out on a 'date'. Surprisingly she had no hesitation when she said yes, but as dense and desperate as Lee was to get her attention he didn't question it. Furthermore, Lee had made the excuse that it wasn't a date but more of a thank you for visiting him during the healing of the surgery. Still, for him, it was a 'date' with the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen, he even deemed himself the luckiest guy to ever live in the village. The will of fire and braveness he had to undergo that surgery was what Lee thought made Sakura answer in such a persistent and undoubtedly manner. He was happy she had 'acknowledged' him.

.

.

.

"Oh come on billboard head tell me why you really said yes to Lee! There is no way that you actually like him, you're always on about Sasuke." Said a young blond and a quite pretty ninja to her best friend and enemy. She was expecting an answer of her own.

"Fiiiine Ino-pig...Well, I think if Sasuke saw us he'd get, well, jealous." Sakura said, not realizing how manipulative that sounded and how rude that was.

"Oh, wow...That's...really stupid." Ino answered honestly and was a bit disappointed that she was using the poor guy. After all, he really seemed like he actually liked her.

"What? I thought you'd think it's a great idea since your all over Sasuke too!" Sakura said shocked at Ino's response.

" I do like Sasuke but using another guy that actually seems to like me to get him jealous is rude. And even more, if he just underwent surgery Sakura. If you're really going, might as well do it to enjoy the time with Lee. If you're not going to do that I'm not letting you leave anywhere." Ino said actually annoyed. Persistent enough to not let Sakura go. But she also said that with good intentions towards Lee.

" What?! But-" Sakura stopped herself as she saw that her best friend was actually serious.

" No buts you're going to enjoy your time with LEE." Ino said.

Eventually, she went on the Date with Lee and let her 'great' plan into a trashcan.

"Sakura-chan! You made it!" Lee said cheerfully while greeting her. He had a dark and light green robe on for the festival decorated with small designs at the sleeves and the bottom ends.

" Lee-san? Oh hey yeah, I made it!" Sakura looked around as she spotted Lee and greeted him. She had a beautiful white and pink Kimono on with Sakura flowers decorating it perfectly, for Lee she looked like a princess.

"Come on Sakura-chan the Konoha festival started a while ago!" Lee said overexcited as he grabbed her hand and ran towards the entrance of the festival located in the center of the village.

"L-Lee I have a Kimono o-on! I can't run this fast!" Sakura said worried that it could break or get ruined. It took her months to actually buy it since her parents thought of it as a waste of money and a dumb thing she was only going to use once. They saw Sakura mostly as "She needs to be better" and never really accomplished her unless it was to brag about her to other parents.