Blueberry Popsicles (BONUS)

To start off, I have heard about this ship rarely! And I don't really ship it but I want to write bc why Not! Anyway enjoy! This is a NaruKiba/KibaNaru Oneshots I guess!

_______________________________________________

It was midday during the summer and it was as hot as the infernos themselves. Naruto decided that it was too hot to stay inside since he didn't own a cooler. He knew he was poor but for a cooler? He would give his life for a working fan at least. Sadly the villagers and the Hokage weren't 'nice' enough to give him at least that. In the end, he went to buy some popsicles. Cold, freezing, and refreshing twin budget-saving blueberry popsicles. His favorite.

After he bought his favorite popsicles and the sharing ones at that. Those were the twin popsicles. The best ones there have always been. The blue ones were always underrated, but that was the best thing about it. They would never sell out completely and we're very cheap. It was perfect for Naruto to buy them whenever he wanted and for Gama-chan to never go broke. (His wallet)

In the forest next to the village he sat down on a log with a bag filled with melting ice-cooling his cold blueberry popsicles. He took one out and started enjoying the silence of the forest.

The birds sang, and the rustle of the wind wasn't annoying but peaceful. For once everything seemed like it was respecting Naruto's wish for peace. He smiled as he hummed a tune that came to mind. The name is something along with the words "Blue Bird".He had only heard it twice and it became a never-ending record in his mind that he enjoyed. He looked at the twin popsicles, his blue eyes darkening a bit.

The memories of his sensei and him having their last one together after training. The yellow ninja gave a weak chuckle at the memory. 'Pervy-sage...He was great, a perv but still great' was all Naruto thought. As the popsicle started to melt on his hand without him noticing.

Naruto jolted up being scared by a dog barking from behind him. A big one that had brown ears and his fur was as white as snow.

" What are you doing here again Akamaru? I thought you were always with Kiba ya'know?" The yellow sunshine said as he turned his head to look at the recognizable dog with a smile plastered on his face. It was the second time. He had seen Akamaru alone twice now or so he has determined since all the time Kiba would show up looking for him at the exact same place Naruto was.

*Ruff Ruff!*

Naruto looked like he understood the dog. "Here take half, dogs can eat this right," Naruto said as Akamaru snatched half of the popsicle from Naruto's hand and started eating it. After a moment Akamaru pounced on Naruto and started licking him in appreciation.

"Y-Yeah! Yo-you welcome- Dattebayo" Naruto said as he smiled.

" Aaaaakaaaamaaaaaruuuuuu!" Akamaru turned his head as his ears noticed his owner was calling him. After some second he ignored the voice and started getting belly rubs by a certain blonde.

"Who's a good boy? You are! Hahaha!" Naruto said as he rubbed the dogs belly. The dog was about Naruto's height if it stood up. He had gotten much bigger since the days he was younger.

" T-There...huff...You...huff...ar-are" Kiba, the owner of the dog and one of Naruto's rivals for the post of Hokage was saying between breaths because of the run he had to give to find Akamaru again.

"Oh hi, Ki- BLECH- NO- " Naruto was saying until Akamaru licked his mouth whilst licking his face.

" Akamaru! What did I say about licking people!... Sorry, Naruto." Kiba said with an apologetic smile. The two stripes lifted up a bit with his cheeks.

" Itls fiwne- justs aw bwit disguiwting. (It's fine just a bit disgusting-)" The yellow-haired ninja said as he tried cleaning his tongue with the popsicle.

Kiba laughed at him and sat down next to him after. He grabbed a twin popsicle from Naruto's bag and looked at his blue eyes.

"Wanna share one?" With that Naruto nodded as he felt a weird fluttering in his stomach. He felt a bit of happiness as well. Even if Naruto wanted peace he felt kind of relieved he wasn't alone.

" You welcome 'Kiba'" Naruto said as he smiled and bit a chunk of his popsicle half.

" Thank you 'Naruto'. " He said .looking at the blonde.

After a few seconds they both started laughing. Even without a joke to hold the atmosphere they themselves made each other happy enough to laugh.

" I like you, man you always make me smile or laugh Naruto heh," The brunette said after a fit of laughs ending his sentence with a chuckle. Naruto turned his head and looked at him surprised. The chocolate hair shining due to the sunlight hitting it. He looked perfect there smiling as he looked up after eating a piece of his popsicle. The sun shining through the trees, the shadow landing perfectly on him. One of his canines is exposed on top of his bottom lip. The brunette seemed perfect like someone out of a manga or something.

*Ba-dump Ba-dump*

"

... I'm happy if you're happy Kiba." Naruto said as he bit a chunk of his popsicle. For some reason, he felt nervous and chewed on the piece more than he had to. Kiba looked back down and turned his head looking at Naruto.

Black clashing beautifully with blue. It was as if the world stopped spinning for a second just to race again. The yellow nin smiled slightly as if to avoid a moment of awkwardness. The brunette smiled back feeling comfortable. And the dog played down on the ground where small streaks of sunlight hit.

"I feel wierd...But in a good way."

.

.

.

They both said at the same time and smiled in confusion.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoy this short one shot!

Let's call it a bonus for 400 reads!

I hope you have a great day~

Word count: 1036

Ari-chan~