Your Smile Haunts Me (ch.3)

Helo 0-0 Hope you are enjoying my next Oneshot after I finish this mini-series I'm thinking I will be NaruGaara/GaaraNaru fluff so tell me what you think!. Still only Narusasu and Sasunaru will be the mini-series.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 days left

Sasuke had woken up late. He was alone in Naruto's small apartment. 

"Huh? Where is Naruto?" He asked out loud as he stood up and looked at the empty bed. After a few seconds, his eyes fell onto a paper that was on the table which said in sloppy writing.

Hey Sasuke- It's really weird to call you that. Anyway, I left with Sakura who was suspicious of me when she heard you snoring. I told her she was hearing things- Nope I couldn't lie. I told her that you were staying here of course she doesn't know you're Sasuke or just a weird guy sleeping in my house. But I left ramen ready for you! Do whatever you want until I come back home. 

-Naruto Uzumaki!

Sasuke smiled.

' For all, he knows I could not be Sasuke yet he still cares...I wonder what type of mission they are in...I missed a lot of things when I left huh?...No, I did it to get stronger. It's worth it...Yeah...'

After a while, Sasuke had eaten the Ramen Naruto made him. He wasn't annoyed about eating ramen again because this time Naruto added some slices of tomato and up it on a small plate without a not saying  "I know you like them or Sasuke does so I got some!".

To get rid of his boredom he decided to clean everything. After two hours the small apartment was spotless and shining. Sasuke smiled at his perfectly done job. But after a while, he got bored again. He still couldn't believe that a killer was cleaning his archenemy's house.

" I might as well leave and go there just to see how things are..." He said as he walked out the door and closed it.

.

.

.

Sasuke had arrived at the Uchiha compound or as he once called it his 'home'. He walked toward the porch and expected to the inside all dusty and old-getting. But the outside of the place looked like it had been taken care of. 'Why does this place look so fixed outside?'  Sasuke thought as he expected to see vines or leaves on the outside of the house maybe some sort of weed growing.

Finally, he decided to open the door.

.

.

.

Everything was just as he left it. If he recalled correctly his younger self had left about a few months ago from the village. He'd expect some dust or maybe cobwebs around but everything was clean. Everything was like it had been taken care of for when he'd come back.

"What the?" Sasuke said as he looked at a piece of paper on the small cabinet next to what used to be his bed.

Day //, I'm keeping the place clean for when Sasuke decides to come back. Man, it's a bit annoying having to clean a place that isn't yours. I wasn't ordered by old lady Tsunade to do this but Sakura couldn't clean this place up today because of her training. Man can you believe this??? But she told me she'd go out with me if I did, to eat ramen!

-

-

-

 For the power of Ramen noodle man Teuchi, this place was dustier than...than uh the dustiest PLACE EVER! But I need to leave it's getting late ya'know? I don't even know why I wrote this- Maybe Sakura-chan will see this and recognize my effort. Now that I think about It kinda feels lonely in here all alone. It's like being in my apartment alone...I hate this, I hate being alone.

Adorable Naruto one shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara