GET ALONG! Ch.3

Heyoooo Ari here! Sorry for the wait! I just moved to a new house and I'm remodeling it as well so it's all taking my time! But I hope you enjoy!
_______________________________________

*Grumbling noise*

"...eehh...Yeah...." Naruto said, feeling a bit embarrassed but really hungry.

"...." Sasuke felt the air around them going from tense to awkward. He also felt hunger creeping inside of him.

"Well! I'll make something super tasty!" Naruto said as he speedwalked to the kitchen forgetting that he was handcuffed to Sasuke and yanking him.

"OI DOBE WHAT DID I- SAAY??!! Don't yank me-...Wait your going to cook???" Sasuke said after realizing what Naruto said.

When they got to the kitchen Naruto looked at Sasuke with shinning eyes and said-

"YES! A Hokage has to know how to cook!"

As he looked for something in the top cabinet after putting water to boil.

'Is he looking for spices? What is he making soup?? ' Sasuke thought as he had never heard that Naruto could actually 'cook'.

Right there and then Naruto gets something out of the cabinet.

"BOOM! RAMEN!" Naruto yelled out loud with a proud voice.

Sasuke looked at him. 'I should've known...'
Naruto on the other hand took this look as in 'Sasuke is impressed!'

"I know, I know, don't need to tell me I'm a chef-" Naruto was saying with a very modestly proud look in his face.

"Do you have anything else?" Sasuke said, and Naruto looked up in thought.

"Well, I also have Ichiraku special ra-"

"NOT ramen related," Sasuke said sternly.

"EH? No! Ramen is what we're going to eat. It's my house and your a guest so don't be picky!" Naruto said, thinking about what he said. 'Guest....'

"Guest?! And Picky! You're not going to make me eat Ramen. I HATE ramen, it's not even food-" Sasuke immediately repented of what he said.

"What? What did you say?." Naruto said as his eyes faded from blue to red.

"Wh-? Dobe let me go- what the heck?" Naruto grabbed Sasuke's hand and looked at him pissed off at what he just said. Naruto got awfully close to Sasuke.

'What is he d-doing? wh-why can't I move?' Sasuke thought.

"Ramen is food, you uncultured Uchiha. Do you understand? " Naruto said his lips awfully close to Sasuke's.

"Y-yeah sure, whatever...." Sasuke said, not accepting defeat but actually feeling Naruto's random anger over food. And acknowledging the fact that he called him Uchiha.

' What the heck just happened...?' He thought as he still felt the lingering warm breath of Naruto on his lips.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I know its short but please be patient for the next one!