Transparent love (Narusasu/SasuNaru)

3njoy~ Thank you for 400 reads!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
It was a normal day in Konoha village.
Naruto was looking for his Sakura-chan.
Sasuke was walking around with a bag of tomato's and Kakashi was reading his Icha Icha as he talked to Iruka.

Whilst all of this happened Sakura was watching how a magician used genjutsu to make some one fall in love with them. Of course it was all magic...right? But for Sakura it was real.

"And now the first person you see when you wake up will be the one you will love" Said the mysterious man as he ended his words with

"Translucente Amore!" And suddenly the lady opened her eyes and looked at the man.

" You look very handsome ❤️ are you single? Please marry me!" She yelled like if she were crazy in love. Her eyes fixated on a stranger that she just saw.

"Now to undo the genjutsu is a little tricky because it cannot be done the usual way of holding in chakra, all you have to do is-"

Sakura left excitedly without hearing anything else, she had a plan for what she had heard and seen.

"With this Sasuke will definitely love me! I just hope this works...wait...what if it doesn't and I end up making an embarrassment of myself Infront of him?!" She said out loud as she walked around in circle next to a bench.

"Saaaakuraaaaa-chaaaaaaan!" Naruto yelled from a distance.

"Aha...Great timing Naruto!" Sakura said as she smiled. Smiled? Towards Naruto!? What is going on?!

Naruto stopped in his tracks. He was in shock.

"Sasuke stop playing pranks on me-ttebayo." Naruto said as he backed away from Sakura suspiciously. Sasuke did this only once to just to get Naruto back because he tied him in his own house just to pretend to be him... Naruto also well kissed Sasuke for some reason and then left saying "sorry but I have to ask Sakura something while being you-dattebayo"

" CHAAAA! NARUTO IT IS ME!" Sakura yelled annoyed to prove it was her.

"E-EEK! Okay! You are Sakura-chan, it's just that you were acting out of it." Naruto said after a quick jump back. He knew that only Sakura could give such a scare and that Sasuke wouldn't scream out of nowhere.

" It's fine. Anyways! Can you help me out with something?" She said as she smiled. Smiled.

A shiver went down Naruto's spine. Maybe he didn't like Sakura when she smiled and acted all nice out of the blue. Suddenly he was hit with realization or just a small thought really.

" Does it have to do with Sasuke-teme?" He said as his face turned into one of utter disappointment.

" What?! No! I just want to show you a magic trick that's all! Haha..." She said as she jolted up for a second. Then as she swiftly went back to normal she scratched the back of her head laughing slightly.

"Oh, Okay then! What do you need help with-ttebayo?" Naruto said excited and happy that Sakura didn't try to use him this time. Oh was he so wrong.

"Ok just stare at this necklace. That's all you have to do!" Sakura said smiling sort of mischievously. Naruto too dense to notice did as told.

After a while he had fallen asleep completely.

"It worked?!" Sakura whisper yelled as to no wake up Naruto and mess everything up.

"Ok" She said as she inhaled. "When you wake up you will fall in love with the first person you meet eyes with... Translucente Amore"

'Wait I'm the one he'll see!' She thought as she ran a bit far and left Naruto asleep on the bench. She hid and saw Akamaru and Kiba walking towards Naruto.