𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Start from the beginning

Bobby and Ellen walked up to the crypt that was still unlocking the door. Dean looked down on Jake who was lifeless while Karina was staring at Sam. She was shakily breathing, then Dean looked back at Sam.

Sam Winchester's hazel eyes slowly looked back on Dean Winchester and Karina Leone.

He rubbed the splattered blood off his face. Still cold in his eyes... seems like he's humanityless.

The engraving of the lock stopped. Landing the perfect inscription of the star. Star of Hell.

"Oh, no..."

"Bobby, what is it?"

"It's Hell."

Dean pulled the Colt, hearing the distant echoing of the rattling. Bobby commanded them all to take cover. They all went their separate ways. Hiding behind the tombstones.

Dean Winchester.

Sam Winchester and Karina Leone.

Bobby Singer and Ellen Harvelle.

Crypt doors burst open. A large mass of clouds erupted from the other side. All of the demons and souls were forming out of the crypt. Able to escape Devil's Trap. Roaring out of freedom.

Dean asked, "What the hell just happened?!?"

Ellen answered him, "That's a Devil's Gate, a damn door to Hell!!'

Trio shared a look at each other. "Come on!! We got to shut that gate!!"

Sam, Bobby, and Ellen came running through to shut the gate. Dean and Karina stopped for a moment, realizing that Dean had a Colt in his hands. They both shared a look after he looked at the round of the bullets.

One... bullet... left.

"If the Demon gave this to Jake... then maybe..."

Thunder crashes as more souls from Hell were walking out. Karina looked over Dean's shoulder, seeing the Demon behind him. Her eyes widened as she reached her blade from her ponytail. At the fast motion after reading Karina's eyes, he turned around. Aiming the Colt on it.

It flung the Colt out of Dean's hand and into its own. "A boy shouldn't play with Daddy's guns."

He threw Dean into the air, heading his head on the tombstone. Yellow eyes looked at Karina and smiled at her. She aimed her blade at it, then it put out the invisible choke hold on her.

Karina was gasping, choking. Dropping her blade. Suddenly, she was levitating up high above Dean and the Demon. Her hands were on her throat, struggling to tear the force from it.

"Karina Leone, Daddy's Little Girl. Humanity's sucking the life out of you. What a poetic death of your final generation. Don't worry, I'll just go slower this time so you can hear them. Again."

Sam was pushing the side door on his back, trying to force the door shut. As he opened his eyes, he saw Karina in the air. Struggling. Legs kicking. He looked down, seeing Dean leaning against the headstone. Helpless.

Demon grinned at Sam, already seeing the two people in his life. Closer to their death.

"GUYS!!!"

Sam ran to them as Demon continued walking to Dean. It threw Sam back against the tree.

Pinning him on his back.

Demon turned to Sam as he smiled at him. "I'll get to you in a minute, champ. I'm proud of you-- knew you had in you."

Yellow eyes landed on Dean who was crawling to it. He put his palm on Dean, forcing him to sit against the headstone. Pinning him to the ground. Eyes were in pain as the blood was running from his forehead.