Bobby leaned onto Dean while he was still looking up at him. "I want you to come with me."

Dean leaned his arms against the table, looking out the distance. "Dean, please."

"Won't you cut me some slack?"

"I just don't think you should be alone, that's all. Karina needed a friend. She needed you. I got to admit-- I could use your help."

Dean scoffed, still thinking about Karina. How helpless she is without Sam... and him.

"Something big is going down--end-of-the-world big."

Dean looked up and yelled at Bobby. "Well, then let it end!!"

"You don't mean that."

Dean stood up, sliding his chair back. Face-to-face with Bobby. Still thinking about his friend.

"You don't think so? Huh? You don't think we've given enough? You don't think we've paid enough? I'm done with it... all of it... and if you know what's good for you, turn around and get the hell out of here."

Bobby's eyes were in tears. Listening to every word that Dean said to him. He was still standing.

Dean pushed Bobby as he yelled. "GO!!'

Dean looked at Bobby, regretful and broken. His voice was cracked. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry...'

He walked back to the table, looking down. Bobby was still standing. Eyes on Dean.

"Please just go."

Bobby turned his back on Dean and left the house. Heading to Karina in his home.

"You know where I'll be..."

Dean turned his gaze to the other side of the room. Seeing Sam Winchester's corpse on the mattress. He turned his face from his brother. Died in 2007. A tear began to fall from his eye.

Hours still ran through the time until moonlight began to rise. Karina Leone was still in the room, crying. Not wanting to walk out, seeing Bobby in the house. Just sobbing instead of sleeping.

Dean Winchester was still in one of the buildings at the location. The same hour. Sitting on the single chair in front of the mattress. Staring tiredly at Sam Winchester's body. Lifeless.

"You know when we were little... you couldn't have been more than 5... you just started asking questions. How come we didn't have a mom? Why do we always have to move around? Where'd Dad go when he takes off for days at a time? I remember I begged you-- "Quit asking, Sammy. Man, you don't wanna know...'"

Dean chuckled softly as he continued. "I just wanted you to be a kid... just for a little while longer."

"I always tried to protect you... keep you safe. Dad didn't have to tell me. It was always my responsibility, you know? It's like I had one job... I have one job...'

Dean leaned against his knees as his voice broke into tears. "And I screwed it up... I blew it... And for that, I'm sorry."

Dean's tears fell down his cheeks. He wiped his tears as he continued talking to his brother. "I guess that's what I do. I let down the people I love. I let Dad down... I let Karina down... and now I guess I'm just supposed to let you down, too. How can I? How am I supposed to live with that?"

Dean was crying his words. "What am I supposed to do? Sammy... God... What am I supposed to do?"

Dean inhaled his tears as he stood up. He banged against the wall in frustration.

"WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!??!"

The headlights of the Impala lit up. It was driving recklessly. Dean was screeching his tires at every turn. Determination in his eyes. Repeatedly seeing Sam's lifeless body. Hearing the echoes of Karina's sobbing.