Dean Winchester called Bobby Singer to help, they were meeting outside in the middle of the road. Bobby came out of his blue truck with a map in his hands. He laid it upon the hood of the Impala. Dean and Karina didn't see anything popping out of their interests.

"This is it-- all demonic signs and omens over the past month."

Dean looked at Bobby, "Are you joking? There's nothing here."

"Exactly."

Karina shook her head, "No, Bobby, no. There's gotta be something, we saw the sulfur. It's obviously a demonic presence. What about exorcisms? Anywhere?"

"That's what I'm telling you guys, there's nothing. It's completely quiet."

Dean looked at Bobby, "How are we supposed to look for Sam, close our eyes, and point?"

Karina's phone began ringing, she reached for her phone in her jacket pocket. Ash was calling her. She quickly answered the call and put it on speaker for Dean. "Ash, please tell me you got us something."

"Okay, listen. It's a bit negatory on Sam."

"Come on, man you've got to give us something. We're looking at a 3,000-mile haystack here."

"Listen, Dean, Karina. I did find something."

They both waited for his answer, Karina interrupted the silence. "Well?"

"I can't talk over this line, guys."

"Ash, we don't have time for your silly pranks."

"Make time, okay? 'Cause this... Not only does this almost definitely help you find your brother/friend, this is... It's huge. Get here now."

Ash hung up, and they both looked at Bobby. Their next destination was the Roadhouse.

When they all arrived at the Roadhouse, the building was burned down. The entire building is no surprise for the Demon itself. What saddens the entire trio including Bobby that everyone was dead, just because Ash was going to help them to find Sam Winchester.

No Ellen. No Jo. No Ash. Rest in peace to every single hunter who was brave enough to work with the trio. No matter what that cost their lives.

After they examined the Roadhouse, it was still ashes away from disappearance. They all walked to the Impala, helpless and hopeless.

"This is..."

"What the hell did Ash know? Now we don't have any clue whatsoever if Ellen and Jo are dead, or they're still alive. Also, we have no clue where the hell Sam is. How are we going to find him?"

Bobby nodded slightly to Karina, seeing her worried eyes after her explanation. "We'll find him."

Suddenly, Dean clutched his head, grunting in pain. Similar to Sam's concept of the visions. Bobby and Karina saw the view of Dean, seeing visions of one thing. Bell.

They were both yelling his names in concern. Bobby asked, "What was that?"

Dean shook it off as he looked at Bobby, "I don't know Headache?"

"You get headaches like that a lot?"

Dean blinked his eyes, repeatedly "No... no.... It must be the stress. I could have sworn I saw something."

Karina asked, "Like a vision? Similar to Sam's doing?"

"What? No."

"I'm just saying, dumbass."

"Come on, Kay. I'm not some psychic."

"Then how can you explain it just now? Don't you dare say it's just a headache."