𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

Beginne am Anfang

"How long can we stall extradition?"

"A week, maybe less."

Sam, Karina, and Dean nodded at the statement and proceeded along with the plan.

***

On the beautiful foggy morning, the inmates' bus door opened. Revealing the new convicts exiting the bus including Dean Winchester, Karina Brian, and Sam Winchester. They're all attached to handcuffs and leg cuffs with chains in the group. They all walked toward the detention center in Little Rock, Arkansas.

From the other side of the fence, the prisoners were checking out the new inmates coming from the bus. They were yelling and shouting at the new reveal. Pretty much, all of them have their target of choice, Karina. They were cat-calling her, wolf-howling, making sexually harassments to her for pleasure especially since they haven't been with a woman for quite some time. Sam was checking on Karina in front of him, she just stared at Dean's back, ignoring the inmates.

Only one of them was pointing at Sam, yelling at him. "You're mine, baby!!"

Dean grinned, "Don't worry, Sam. I promise I won't trade you for smokes."

They all entered the building. They each went their separate ways to different levels.

Karina Brian entered the showering facility without the cuffs, and one of the officers commanded her to strip her clothes. She blankly stared at the officer as she unzipped her jacket, then her black halter-tank top. Revealing the black triangle bra, showing cleavage. She unzipped her black pants, and pulled down her underwear, laying them on the floor. She unclipped her bra, pulled her ponytail off, and shook her wavy brunette hair laid upon her shoulders.

Completely unfiltered of her body of armor in front of all the men in the room.

"May I be excused?"

All of the prisoners were lined up by the containment center, all dressed in orange jumpsuits. Sam and Dean revealed as they walked together. Karina walked up to them, cutting in line to stand between the Winchesters. She already had her shower as her wavy hair lay on her shoulders, dressed in an orange jumpsuit.

"Hey, boys."

They nodded their heads to Karina, sending simple smiles to her. Dean turned to Sam and Karina to ask. "My roommate doesn't say much-- how about you guys?"

"Just keep staring at me... in a way that makes me really uneasy."

"I threatened him that I would crack his bones with my bare hands, then he ran to the corner."

"Sounds like you guys are making friends."

Sam leaned over to Dean, "Dean, this, without a doubt, the dumbest, craziest thing we've ever done. And that's in a long, storied career of dumb and crazy."

"Calm down, it's all part of the plan."

"Oh, really? So Henriksen showing up was part of the plan?"

"Yeah, that guy moves a little faster than I thought. Look, all we have to do is find this ghost, put the sucker down, and then grab ourselves a few of those teardrop tattoos."

"That's not funny. Dean, what about this escape plan? I-"

"It's a 100% sure. I wouldn't have gone if it wasn't. I mean, come on, man, this place has all the signs of a haunting. Innocent people are dead-- four so far."

Sam laughed sarcastically, "Yeah, innocent."

"You from Texas, all of the sudden? Just because these people are in jail, doesn't mean they deserve to die. And if we don't stop this thing, people are going to continue to die. We do the job wherever it takes us."