𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 15

TW: Fluff, Blowjob, and mention of suicide

Third-person POV:

After the 2 weeks of isolation is over,  Everyone gathered at the T1 office door and reunited with one another. Min-Seok ran and jump into Min-Hyung arms and hug him tightly. "I miss you so much babe," said Min-Seok while hugging his boyfriend. Min-Seok looks at his boyfriend and kisses him on the lips. Min-Hyung didn't have any time to react to it as it was quick. "Gosh you big baby, You really want me that badly?" said Min-Hyung before Min-Seok legs touch the ground while still hugging him. Everyone around them was shocked but kinda expect it as Min-Seok love language is physical touch. 

Everyone enter the office where Joe is and he had an announcement to make about the Asian games. They were all 5 selected including Kiin, Canyon, Chovy, Deft, and BeryL for the preliminary roster. Both Min-Hyung and Min-Seok couldn't believe that Deft was chosen as well but his consistent effort from spring had KeSPA chose him over Ruler and Teddy. 

Min-Hyung POV:

"Great, we have to spend time with your ex-boyfriend," I whisper to Min-Seok as we are being told that we will have bonding time with them. No one knows what happens between Min-Seok and Hyuk-kyu Hyung at world 2021 except me, San Hyeok Hyung, and Min-Seok. 

Joe continue to announce that it be in 2 days, we will take a bus to Gwangju and we will play at the stadium and 6 players will be selected by KeSPA as representatives for Korea. I really wanted to play with Min-Seok at the Asian games but playing with Deft will be hard for me to watch even though they have played together before.

2 days later 

We all pack up and meet up with Gi-in(Kiin)hyung, Geon-bu(Canyon)hyung , Ji-hoon hyung(Chovy), Hyuk-kyu(Deft) hyung and Geon-hee(BeryL) hyung. We all greet everyone except me greeting Deft in a cold tone. I could remember what happened at Worlds and it still gives me chills to this day. We board the bus and we were on the way to Gwangju. We were sitting with our chosen partner. I went with Min-Seok, Zeus with Kiin, Oner with Canyon,  Faker with Chovy and  Deft was with BeryL. 

During the bus ride, since we sat opposite Deft was with BeryL. I keep seeing Hyuk-kyu hyung looking at Min-Seok which makes me uncomfortable and decide to show him who Min-Seok really belongs to. "Baby, let's show your ex-boyfriend why I am a better boyfriend than him. I will give you all kisses that you want." I tell him so that he won't be shocked when I do it. "Sure, I get free kisses from you so that's a benefit I would take." I leaned in to kiss him and he kiss back, I slip my hand over his shoulder. After that moment, we broke apart and smiled at each other. I look at Hyuk-kyu Hyung and seeing him staring out the window makes me feel like a mission successful. 

Hyuk-kyu POV: 

Ever since I broke up with Min-Seok 2 years ago, I couldn't stop thinking about him when he left for T1. I was crying on the inside when I told him that I want to break up with him even though the reason is that I want to focus on being a professional player. I hated myself back then, how could I shut someone out when they were by my side the entire time? He showed me what it feels like to be loved and be in a relationship for the first time in my life. I may be cold towards him when he wants kisses or hugs from me but seeing him getting hugs and kisses from Min-Hyung makes me feel regretful. I want to be in Min-Hyung's position and be able to do that to him and treasure it. The time when I kiss Min-Seok on the lips in words was the only time I was able to feel it again while giving him advice on love. I didn't notice that I was tearing up until Geon-hee(BeryL) asked me what was I crying about since I was quite private about my personal life. "It's something personal Geon-hee." Only Doran, Pyosik, Chovy, and CvMax know about it." I replied back and wipe the tear off my face.