𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 8

TW: Fluff

Play the song when you see the line "Let me take your hand and let's dance"

After they lost the semi-finals to DK, they return back to South Korea for the break before the spring split. Do you guys know what happen in T1, they let go of Canna, Cuzz, Ellim, Teddy, Clozer and brought Asper from the Challenger roster to the main roster. Gumayusi and Keria are happily dating in secret and have plans to let their teammates know but first the first date happens now. 

Min-Hyung POV: 

It's tough to think of the first date place since we are always together, spending every single second seeing each other, him being by my side 24/7 when we are T1 place even sometimes sleeping at each other places, everyone thought is friendly sleepover but they didn't know we were dating for one month ever since the confession. I always want to go out and plan an awesome dinner with him and bring him to a place with a nice view and dance with him. Especially in Winter when it's snowing, it's so much better dancing in the snow and having peace without thinking of anything else except him. 

I found a place in Seoul where we can have a 5-star restaurant and nearby to watch the snow with him. I book the place with my hard earn saving from my contract with T1 and give him a quick text for his off day. 

Min-Hyung

Hey Babe, are you free this Friday?

                                                                                                                               Min-Seok 

                                                                                Yes, I am free for you baby. Why?

Min-Hyung

Remember the promise that I made when we were at World, having our first date when we make it back to Korea? I want it this Friday, I have booked a restaurant with the 2 of us only as a couple instead of a team and a surprise after the dinner. 

                                                                                                                                Min-Seok

                                                            What's the surprise? pls, tell me it's not sex.

Min-Hyung

What NO, it's not sex, not on the first date. It's a date, not a one-night stand, you will know once that day comes.

                                                                                                                                Min-Seok

                                                           Fine babe, better be a good restaurant and the surprise better be a surprise.

Min-Hyung

It will be a surprise baby, I promise. Love you. Dress nicely for the first date, want you to look the best. I will pick you up at 6.30 pm since it will take us a while to get there and the reservation at 7 pm

                                                                                                                                 Min-Seok