𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 35

TW: Smut, Fluff, blowjob and handjob

Timeline: 14 October aka Min-Seok's birthday 

Third-person POV: 

Today was Min-Seok's birthday, he is finally turning 20 internationally age. Min-Hyung was still spooning him as he is still asleep since he woke up first. Min-Hyung decides to wake his boyfriend in a sexual way as possible by touching and twisting his nipples which Min-Seok is sensitive to, Min-Seok starts to moan and turns around to face Min-Hyung with his arms warp around Min-Hyung's chest. "What is it, babe? I know that you are horny for me, but not now," said Min-Seok as he is half-awake. Min-Hyung raises Min-Seok's chin and kisses him on the lips which Min-Seok gives in. 

They only separate and Min-Seok needs air from the kiss after making out for 2 minutes. Min-Hyung smiled and give a forehead kiss and said "Happy birthday baby, that was a birthday kiss from me." It took a moment for Min-Seok to realize that it was his birthday today and cuddle with him. "Thanks, babe" as he snuggles into Min-Hyung's chest. "What do you want for a present? Food? Jewels or me?" to tease Min-Seok. Min-Seok took a while to think and decide to pick "I want you to pleasure me today and we can go on a fancy date after our match against Fnatic. Please daddy?" as Min-Seok give him innocent eyes which Min-Hyung can never say no to. "Let daddy pleasure you since it's your birthday today. I can't fuck you here since we have a game later against Fnatic and we have places to go so I will make you cum only." Min-Hyung starts to strip Min-Seok's shirt revealing his body. Min-Hyung starts to kiss Min-Seok's lip and goes down to the body giving Min-Seok the pleasure that he is dying for ever since they landed in the US. Min-Seok moaning is music to Min-Hyung ears and continues till his chin reaches Min-Seok's dick. "Just kisses and touches make you hard? what a naughty boy," said Min-Hyung before pulling Min-Seok's boxer exposing his dick to the cold air around. Min-Seok was ruffling Min-Hyung's hair as Min-Hyung was licking the tip of Min-Seok's dick and soon bobbing giving the vibration to Min-Seok's dick sending him pleasure. Min-Hyung had a better idea, he decide to finger Min-Seok as he is bobbing to give the simulation of being fucked. Min-Seok flips his head back as he is getting so much pleasure and his hands were squeezing tight on Min-Hyung's hair. "I am close babe." he felt his stomach contracting. Min-Hyung starts deep-throating while fingering Min-Seok and fastens the pace to acknowledge it. Min-Seok soon cum into Min-Hyung's mouth as he sallows all of it since he was pretty lazy to clean it up. Min-Seok starts to pant as Min-Hyung is licking Min-Seok's dick to sallow the remaining cum on his dick. Min-Hyung was still pretty hard as he hasn't cum yet. Both of them quickly enter the shower to clean up. As Min-Hyung was putting soap on Min-Seok's hair, Min-Seok quickly grab Min-Hyung's dick and start pumping while licking Min-Hyung's nipple. "It's only right if you also receive pleasure from the birthday boy." Min-Hyung was surprised by it but let it through since it was in the shower and it can be cleaned up pretty easily with water and soap. Min-Seok decides to lube up his fingers with soap and finger Min-Hyung making him gasp. "That's what happen if you didn't tell me that you are going to finger me in bed," said Min-Seok as Min-Hyung was like Min-Seok in the bed, moaning and panting at the same time. Min-Hyung soon cum onto the bathroom floor and Min-Seok hand after jacking off in 5 minutes. Min-Hyung cup Min-Seok's face and kiss him on the lips with his tongue to end everything. 

Min-Hyung POV:

After pleasuring each other off, both of them got ready to meet up with the rest of the members to go out together before their match against Fnatic starts. They were told that there was a fan meeting at a nearby cafe for Keria since it was his birthday and fans had prepared in advance. Everyone decided that it was best to let Min-Seok go alone while Min-Hyung flim him for T1 at Worlds vlog. They walk a few minutes and notice poster out of the cafe for Keria and he enters while Min-Hyung was at the back recording. Fans were thrilled to have Keria and greeted him with a smile and he was the center of attention. They lit up the candle and sing a happy birthday song to him which I had to join in since it was his birthday even though I am a cameraman for the vlog. Once he blew out the candle, I went and kiss on the cheek which got him to blush and everyone in the room went crazy over it. Everyone got to take pictures with him and me as some of them felt guilty for leaving me out of it, I join in and everyone had a good time celebrating it. 

After the fan birthday celebration, they went to the venue to meet up with everyone else as the equipment was with Zeus and Oner beforehand. They start to be serious as they have only lost to Fnatic while winning C9 and EDG. They have planned everything to win this game and it's only a matter of hours before the game against Fnatic. It's been a while since Min-Seok had this much fun. From making out with his boyfriend in the hotel to fans celebrating his birthday and getting revenge against Fnatic. 

After our win against Fnatic, we left our equipment at our hotel rooms and headed to a restaurant that CEO have booked for us to celebrate our win against Fnatic. They were a lot of side dishes and it was a feast to start. I notice Zeus and Keria being childish as per usual, making raps and diss tracks about other competitors while eating. I can't help but find it cute about them since my baby is in the middle while Zeus is the youngest on the team. Everyone has finished the feast, coach Bengi brought out the birthday cake for Min-Seok. The restaurant said that the cake is from them to celebrate Min-Seok's birthday as well. Everyone sings happy birthday to Min-Seok while he is trying to figure out how to blow out the middle candle which feels like fireworks. 

Everyone headed back to the hotel after an amazing dinner and birthday celebration for Min-Seok. He lay down on the bed after being tired all day while Min-Hyung took a quick bath to freshen up. He lay on the bed shirtless and Min-Seok quickly wrap his arms and legs around Min-Hyung. "How are you feeling today baby?" said Min-Hyung since he knows Min-Seok is happy with everything. "Everything is perfect babe even though we didn't go out on a date to celebrate it," said Min-Seok while he snuggle on Min-Hyung's chest hearing his heartbeat to make him sleep faster. Min-Hyung notice and switch off the lights and cuddle with Min-Seok knowing it was the best day of his life.