𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 7

TW: 

Third-person POV:

Min-Hyung and Min-Seok exit the lift to meet up with the rest of T1 for breakfast, everyone was wondering why they were both late as they are typically on time or earlier for breakfast. When Faker was just about to stand up to find them, both of them just nicely arrive at the venue and sit down beside each other. 

"Where are you guys? We are almost done with our breakfast already. I don't mind waiting for you guys to start." Faker asks both of them. 

Finding an excuse for their action, Min-Hyung quickly improvises an idea. "My phone alarm happens to be switched off and I woke up at 9 am and quickly got changed up, I saw Min-Seok while on my way to the lift," said Min-Hyung. "Well that explains Min-Hyung for coming late, how about you Min-Seok?" Said Oner. Min-Seok couldn't think, his mind was blank when the question hit him, he felt a squeeze on his thigh and heard Min-Hyung saying "I guess that he is in the shower, and lost track of time while in it." Isn't it right Min-Seok? While looking at him happily. Min-Seok agreed and nod his head admitting he must have forgotten the time as well. 

Everyone has eaten breakfast and went to their practice room to scrim other teams so that they can prepare themselves against DamWon KIA in the semi-finals. 

Author note

Sorry that it's a short one, I plan to move to the beginning of this year to expand the story.