𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 36

TW: 

I don't know what to write for RNG/JDG so I will fast-forward to the finals 

TIMELINE: Finals against DRX 

Min-Hyung:

Finally beating 2 LPL teams, would be everyone first finals except for Sang-Hyeok Hyung made his fifth world finals appearance this year world. At the same time, I wanted to go up against Gen.G for the Summers cup but DRX surprised me and everyone else with their miracle run winning the current world champion EDG with the reverse sweep and 1st seed of LCK Gen.G with 3-1. It's the first time in history that a play-in team has reached the finals ever. Everyone knew this was going to be one intense storyline in E-Sports history for the Mapo High school duo, meanwhile, Min-Hyung couldn't wait to lift the trophy with T1 members and propose to Min-Seok as his fiance in worlds as well if T1 wins.

Everyone met up at the lobby to prepare for the finals and rehearse for the performances before the games. We still talk about the game while in the van on the way to the venue and other topics while Min-Seok is taking a nap on my shoulder because of the pressure of being in the finals for the first time.

When we arrived at the venue, we were told to enter the waiting room because someone special wanted to meet us which made us all think about who wanted to meet us. I know Lil Nas X, Jackson Wang, and Edda Hayes are performing for the world finals. Sang-Hyeok Hyung opens the door and found Lil Nas X waiting for us in the waiting room. Everyone got shocked as he open his arms and hug each of us. "I am not worthy of celebrity status and he wants to meet us?" The question was popping into my head while hugging him. He mention that he was honored to be part of this tournament and was aware of Sang-Hyeok Hyung's achievements in this game as well.

Everyone got ready in position and the stage start to darken indicating that the show has started with the performances where we stood still and looked confident while the audience cheered for us. 

-AFTER GAME 5-

Everyone in T1 looked defeated as they were the heavy favorites to win it all. Min-Seok started crying, pouring everything out recreating faker 2017 world finals. Min-Hyung sat back and act calm as if he was dying on the inside. After DRX handshake/hugged T1, Min-Hyung went to hug Min-Seok as he starts shaking from everything. Oner helped both Min-Hyung and Min-Seok to pack their setup while Min-Hyung carries him back to the resting area while everyone was screaming and chanting Guria in the building.

Upon entering the waiting room, it was silent except for Keria crying non-stop on Min-Hyung lap, everyone was still trying to come to terms that they lost the game that could have gotten them the championship. "Am I weak guys?" said Min-Seok as he is still shaking in Min-Hyung's lap. Everyone look in Min-Seok's direction as he felt like he was the one to blame for everything. "You are being too hard on yourself Min-Seok, you did your best already. We win as a team and lose as a team, there is always next year," said Sang-Hyeok as being the captain of the team. "It wasn't good enough to win right?" said Min-Seok. 

"Why don't we talk about it tomorrow instead? Let's head back to the hotel and rest up," said Coach Bengi, and everyone headed back to the van. Min-Hyung and everyone else kept thinking about the series instead of resting. "Guess I have to use my backup plan for the proposal." keeping to himself to avoid his plan being leaked out. 

Author note

Sorry, it took a while for this chapter to come out, This story is going to end soon. I had fun writing this story.  Don't forget to Star it and Vote for it.