𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 16

TW: Mention of BDSM

TIMELINE: 2 days after KeSPA

Min-Hyung POV:

I need to think about a second date since we have a break before MSI. We have been scrims non-stop for our preparation for MSI and we have to play with 35 pings which will affect us since we are not used to 35 pings. Everyone has been complaining about it since we have not played with it before.

As I was practicing on my own, I decide to plan to go to a dog cafe and spend time with him and the break time is perfect for it, let's hope traffic is on our side today. I went to find Min-Seok who is practicing as well. "Hey baby, Knock knock." I patted his hair while looking at what is he doing. "Who there babe?" he took off his headset and replied to me while he is wait for his character to respawn. "Where , When" while I kiss his cheek. "Where when who?" He asks. "Dog cafe, later at 4 pm, me and you. I will wait for you to finish the game." I manage to ask him out on our second date. "Are we going to the cafe like this?" He ask me since it was a sudden request. "Yup, my treat this time." replied back to him. "Can it be my turn to treat you? you treat me well during our first date babe," he asks me as he manages to win the game and turns his chair to face me. "If you want to treat me, sure it's on you then." He fist pump in the air and grab my hand to rush out of the T1 HQ. 

"Slow down babe, do you know where is the dog cafe?" I ask in case he does not know. "It's the one we pass by when we are entering the HQ?" he looks at me and nods indicating that he knows where we are going. Once we reach the cafe, the dogs were swarming us, excited to see us. A staff member came and bring us to a table nearby the playing zone. We open the menu and there is a deal where we can pay 20000 won which is $20 for the food and 1 hour and 30 mins to play with the dogs and there are treats for the dogs as well. We decide to order the deal and we can choose any food from the menu that is below $20 so Min-Seok went for soft tofu stew and I went for Mul Naengmyeon. Once we have ordered our food, all we have to do is wait for our food then. 

"Hey babe, can I ask you something?" Min-Seok asks while we are waiting for our food. "What is it?" I replied back while thinking what is he asking? "You never told me that you have an ex-girlfriend at all, I saw your stream while being positive." He look at me like he is a little mad at me for not telling him but he didn't even ask about it. "Well, first of all, you never ask me if I got any past relationship prior to this date and I don't feel comfortable talking about her." I look at him and continue "That bitch cheated on me and acted like the victim when I confront her about it" I raise my tone remembering the past that I had with her. "Sorry for bringing her up babe, hope you are not mad at me." Min-Seok sounds afraid when I raise my tone. "I am not mad at you Min-Seok for mentioning her, she is just a bitch. I still love you, baby." My finger reach his chin and I went for it. The kiss always feels great and we were both in sync. 

After that moment, the food arrived and we start to dig in. It was 4.30 Kst and we have 90 mins to play with the dogs before we go back to the HQ and start practice for MSI. We were eating and scrolling through Twitter, I saw some couple of fanart about T1, me, and Min-Seok. It was cute not going to lie where fans have made fan merch about us. I came across a fanart that showcase Min-Seok resting on my shoulder while looking at the sunset. I smile and like the photo and forward it to Min-Seok. Seeing his smile makes me smile as well. 

Once we finish the food. We went into the play zone and the dogs were all excited to see us and the treats that were in our hands. They were swarming us everywhere and it took us a while to get to the seat and give them treats one by one. We get to carry them and give them belly rubs. I manage to hold a corgi while Min-Seok has an Eskimo breed and argues about which dog breed is better. 

"They have fluffy butts and cute looking" As I shove the corgi toward Min-Seok. "They are playful, smart, and soft to touch babe. Touch it, you won't regret it." he put my hand on the breed. Not going to lie, I kinda like the feeling. It's soft and fluffy. After I pat the dog, I went to pat Min-Seok afterward. "your hair feels the same as the dog's." Looking at him giving kisses to the dog. "Am I a dog to you babe?" he said and look at me. I went to his ear and whisper to him "You keep on whining like one, begging me to touch you when we are in bed." He instantly blushes and smacks me on my arm. "MIN-HYUNG" as I continue to laugh at him. 

When the clock hit 6 pm, it means that our time is up and we were on the way back to HQ to rest a bit more and very soon practice for 6 hours straight. As we were walking back, Min-Seok asked "Do you mind if we have sex, can we roleplay?". I look at him shocked "Babe, we are in the public, can we talk about this once we reach to the HQ and somewhere private?" blushing at the conversation since we rarely talk about it in public. "Sure, once we head to the HQ, we can talk about it." We held a hand in hands while on the way to T1 HQ. 

The moment we made it back to the T1 HQ, we greeted everyone and Sang-Hyeok ask "Where did you two go?" he ask us because they have not seen either of us since 4 pm. "We went on a date with each other," I replied back. "30 minutes until practice starts, don't be late." they went to the practice room to warm up first. we went into our dorm room and we continue where we left off. I sit on our bed and he sits on my lap facing me "What roleplay do you want Min-Seok?" I ask since he brought it up.

"How about lap dance and then sex?" he said

"You can just say strip club where you are the Stripper while I am the client". I replied back

"I will make sure you will enjoy the lap dance once it comes," said Min-Seok

Before we left for the practice room, I kiss him on the lips and I can tell he is smiling from it. We went to practice for 4 hours straight in preparation for MSI.