𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 22

TW: Fluff, Blowjob, Smut, Handjob

Min-Seok POV:

I open my eyes slowly and realize it's not Min-Hyung, the smell is different from him I look up and realize is Sang-Hyeok Hyung that I was hugging. I got shocked and fell off my bed and he must have heard the thud from the fall. He woke up and the headache kicked in. "Why does my head hurt so much Hyung, what are you doing here?" Sang-Hyeok brought water and aspirin for Min-Seok. 

Min-Seok took the aspirin and sallow it while Sang-Hyeok replies to his question. "Last night, you were drunk and you ask me to sleep with you." Min-Seok looked shocked as he couldn't remember that he ask the captain of the team to sleep with him. 

"I know I was drunk but I don't remember asking you to sleep with me." 

I was still questioning how did I end up sleeping with him. 

"You told me that you and Min-Hyung always sleep together and after your argument with him, you went drinking with us and play at the beach. Had to bath you afterward and you sleep in your room for the first time." He replied and everything makes sense. 

I did remember that he kick me out of his room and I was here in my room alone. 

"How did you know me and Min-Hyung argue?" I ask while figuring out how he knew about it. 

"my room was opposite Min-Hyung room, after all, I can hear everything including you guys having sex," said Sang-Hyeok.

Min-Seok face turns into a tomato and covers his face in an instant. "HYUNG!" 

Sang-Hyeok laugh and went to Min-Seok.

"Not mad at you guys doing it, pls be softer next time." while patting Min-Seok head.

Min-Seok nodded and ask Sang-Hyeok Hyung. "What do you think I should do? He shouted at me for no reason at all. I don't understand the issue."

"I think he needs time to cool down since we got defeated in the finals against RNG," he replied. 

"I see, so I will just wait for him to apologize to me?" I ask Sang-Hyeok Hyung.

"That's the best solution so far I can think of. All I know is you did nothing wrong at all." Sang-Hyeok replied. 

Things are still awkward between the two of them, they didn't sit together on the way back. Min-Hyung calls Min-Seok by his name instead of his baby and he hasn't apologized at all.

2 weeks later, Min-Hyung couldn't wait any longer and wanted to apologize to Min-Seok the next time he see him. He quickly texts Min-Seok and buries the hatchet as soon as possible. 

Min-Hyung

Hey baby, are you free later?

                                                                                                                                 Min-Seok

 You never called me that after MSI Min-Hyung, Why are you doing this now?

Min-Hyung

I know I never call you that after MSI but I want to patch things up, baby.  

                                                                                                                                 Min-Seok

                                                                                      Fine, will be there in 15 minutes.