𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 10

TW: None

You guys know how springs go for T1 and they are having their break for Korean New Year. 

Min-Hyung POV:

I went back home to spend my Korean new year with my family, it's a day where I can catch up with my relatives and my in-laws to know how are they doing. We were getting ready for our family to come to my place and my family decide to look at the family tree for fun and maybe learn something that is hidden from us.

I was looking at the family tree and noticed a familiar name called Lee Sang Hyeok which I know is Faker which got me pretty confused and went to ask my parents about it if Lee Sang Hyeok is faker that I know from T1. My father did say that he is the faker from T1 and he is the 38 or 39th generation of the Gyeongju Lee clan which made me the 39th or 40th Gyeongju Lee clan. I was shocked when I heard about it. So all this time I have idolized Faker, a 9-time LCK champion, 2 times MSI champion, and 3-time world champion, who happens to be Lee Sang-Hyeok, my distant uncle. I have to let Min-Seok know about this. 

Since the Korean new year is about spending time with loved ones, I plan to invite Min-Seok since they were planning to host one on day 3 for us. "Appa and Umma, Can I invite my boyfriend to our family dinner and introduce him to the rest of the family yes can they(Older siblings) bring their partners as well?" I ask them and aid them at the same time. "Of course, you can bring your partners on the third day if they are not busy while Han Hyung can bring his friends to make him comfortable as well." "Thanks a lot." and I went to hug both of them. I quickly text Min-Seok about the reunion dinner on day 3.

Min-Hyung

Hey Babe, something important to tell you.

                                                                                                                                 Min-Seok

                                 What is it? By the way, do you want to see me in a Hanbok?

Min-Hyung

Sure, I would love to see you in a Hanbok.

                                                                                                                                Min-Seok

                                                                                                                            Photo send

Min-Hyung

Photo Received

You look adorable in it.

                                                                                                                               Min-Seok

                                                                                                             Thanks a lot, Oppa.

I was blushing even though it's girls calling older guys but I guess he wants to be cute today.

Min-Hyung

I still have important to tell you.

                                                                                                                              Min-Seok

                                                                                                                             What is it? 

Min-Hyung

Well, my family decided to look at my family tree and I saw Lee Sang-Hyeok in it, ask them and it turn out he is my distant uncle.

                                                                                                                             Min-Seok

    WHAT!!! He is your distant uncle, so you have to call him uncle?

Min-Hyung

That one I would need to ask Sang-Hyeok himself in regard to that. 

                                                                                                                             Min-Seok

                                                                  I see, well see you after the break babe

Min-Hyung

Oh yeah, regarding that as well, I was wondering if you could come for day 3 since my family is hosting, and my siblings are bringing their partners as well.

                                                                                                                            Min-Seok

Sure, I will let my parents know about it and maybe invite you over when u are free.

Min-Hyung

Sure, see you soon love :3

                                                                                                                           Min-Seok

                                                                                                                      You too love