Chapter 13

Cw: smut

-

Never in his life have he imagined to have sex inside a toilet stall. But here he is, pounding his dick deep and hard into Jisung's heat. At the least, they aren't fucking in the toilet designated for customers so the chance of getting interrupted and heard is lower.

Jisung, whose back is pushed against the wall and body is fully being held by the blonde male, is still wearing his maid uniform. The major difference is the fact that he doesn't wear the wig anymore - Chan's request. But the pink cat ears is still there, resting in his tousled hair securely.

"So good, Channie. So good~" Jisung mutters among series of weak moans that slip along with the aroused breathy sigh. "Been waiting for this."

"Yeah?" Chan smirks hearing the last statement. "Didn't get satisfied unless it's my dick, huh?"

"Mm." He admits without any denial whatsoever. "Been craving for it so bad~"

"The feeling is mutual, baby. I've wanted to shove mine into you like this since that day."

Their hooded eyes meet for a second before they naturally lean in. The older decreases his thrust pace, effortlessly lifting the smaller boy's on his hold so they can properly kiss.

"Channie." He halts the kiss.

"Yes, baby?"

"Now that you've known my secret, can we date?"

Chan chuckles. "Are you asking me out, Hannie?"

"Yes, master~"

The younger apparently doesn't expect such short reply, that he assumes as casual and tad naughty, can wake up the beast inside the blonde. Not that he's opposed to the idea of repeatedly being fucked by his soon-to-be boyfriend though.

So much for having raging hormones.

🌸🌸🌸

Jisung keeps a mental note to treat Sunny and Beol in the near future once he notices the 'restroom closed for repair' sign right at the entrance of the staff's toilet.

The now officially boyfriends cannot help but laugh witnessing that, shamelessly shake their heads despite the fact that they just had sex minutes ago.

"I'm gonna change my clothes real quick." Chan tad pouts at that, kinda disappointed to farewell with this rare look of his boyfriend in his work attire. "Buy me a pair or two if you want me to see me in this at home."

"Deal." The blonde immediately agrees. He grins in triumph when the boy he adores and loves so much gives him a small peck on the lips before leaving.

The couple then exit the building, hand holding each other's tightly as they head back to the mall parking lot.

Both are too engrossed in their happy little world, not realizing a pair of eyes have been following their every move since they leave the café.

"I still miss you." Jisung pouts. Although the older cannot see it since he's driving, he still can sense it solely from his voice alone.

"I can pick you up tonight or tomorrow morning if you decide to have sudden sleepover at Felix's if you want?" Chan suggests. The younger apparently told him earlier that he was bombarded by countless chats from Hyunjin since he hasn't showed up at his boyfriend's house yet.

"That'll be nice." A bracket smiles then makes its way to his pouty lips.

"My house is in this direction too."

"I thought yours is like 3 blocks away from mine or something?" The younger knits his eyebrows, trying to recall certain past memory. "Or did I mishear it?"

Chan chuckles. "I was lying to be fair. I didn't want to make you feel bad or worried because my house was actually quite far from yours."

Jisung cannot help but coo, mentally squealing at the sweet consideration. "Hyung is so caring, I love it."

"Yeah?" The older smiles, briefly takes a glance at his boyfriend. "Bear in mind that I can be quite clingy too."

"I don't mind." The squirrel like boy replies without any second thoughts. "Where's your house, hyungie?" His eyes then explore his surroundings, eventually realizes they're driving in an upscale neighborhood. Now that he thinks about it again, Felix comes from a wealthy family too.

"Almost there." Chan says, decreasing the car speed as they go past the said place. "That one."

Jisung cannot help but say "wow" loudly. He really cannot tear his eyes off of the house to the point he needs to crane his neck. "Do you live alone, Channie?"

"Yup."

"Don't you feel lonely? Your house is so big."

"Changbin, my best friend. He leaves near. So I either go to his house or the other way around."

"Ah..." The younger hums.

The blonde male side-glances his boyfriend, a playful smirk naturally displays on his lips. "Should I say otherwise? Who knows? Maybe that'll coax you to live with me."

"Live with you??" He loudly gasps, definitely not expecting the older to suggest such idea.

"Yeah. That'll be nice." The smirk turns into a soft smile. "It's just a thought. I'm not forcing you or anything, baby."

"I don't dislike it though." The smaller boy mumbles sheepishly.

"Yeah? Good to know then."

Their conversation about the quite heavy and serious topic needs to be cut off though, unfortunately, since they eventually arrive at Felix's house.

"Your phone." Chan states. It wasn't planned to come out like an order, but the firm tone screams otherwise. And Jisung cannot help but blush hearing the deep voice of his boyfriend's.

"Text me or call me, yeah?"

"Mm." He nods. "Goodbye kiss?"

They both lean in, sharing a sweet kiss for a brief moment before the younger eventually get off the car.

🌸🌸🌸

Jisung ends up spending the night at Felix's, trying his best to cheer up his heartbroken best friend until the sun rises. He actually wants to share the good news about him and Chan - although he's sure his friends won't even buy what he says - but he decides not to do so. He's not such an insensitive person after all. If anything, he keeps observing the puppy like boy, not even sparing a glance at his phone after sending a "Gonna sleep at Lixie's tonight. Ttyl, hyungie. Love ya!" message to his boyfriend.

The kids eventually decide to go back to their own homes at noon with full stomachs. Felix's mother offers to drive them, but they politely refuse, thinking they have already bothered the owner house enough with loud laughters all night long.

So here he is, standing in the bust stop along with the rest of his friends. It's such a convenient that they all take the same bus, but at the same time, Jisung kinda hopes they don't. After all, he wants to meet his boyfriend, being engulfed by the comfiest hug and the sweet musky scent of the latter.

But he knows he cannot reveal their relationship yet. There'll be the right time to do so, he believes. So he plans to go home first, takes a long shower, and dresses prettily before making a call to his boyfriend and asking him to come.

"See you at school, Sung!" Hyunjin pats his shoulder after bidding goodbye. He's apparently the last person from their friendship circle to get off the bus. Not that it's gonna take long before his stop to be reached though. So he stretches his body, ready to stand up in a minute or so.

Then when his stop is eventually nearing, he plugs in his wired headset, planning to call his boyfriend.

Getting off the bus, he then walks leisurely while listening to the ringing sound, failing to notice the footsteps following behind him.