Chapter 5

[November]

Jisung sighs looking at the rose color butt plug inside the familiar little box. It has been stored there for weeks now, hidden under his bed which oddly clean considering how lazy he can be when it comes to tidying his stuffs.

Placing the box back under the bed, another sigh escapes. Chan was right; anything but his cannot excite him anymore.

"Stupid Jisung." He says to himself. His mind cannot help but wonder what his future would be like if he had agreed to date Chan that day.

"I should have just... agreed and told him the truth about my part time job. Maybe he won't so against it." And yet, some worst scenarios that his overthinking mind offers him are enough to stop him; he still thinks that it'll be easier to forget everything if there's nothing to start with than being left alone with a broken heart and countless unforgettable memories that'll haunt him down every time he wants to move on.

"He was... so gentle though." He defends, as if answering his full of negativity mind. "Even after I rejected him, he still took care of me, cleaning me up and cuddling me to sleep. No more questions and just..." He clutches his hair, frustrated. "He left without saying anything, but who can blame him anyway?"

Crawling toward his bed, he then takes the familiar black hoodie that's lying there and snuggling onto it. He frowns as the older's scent is no longer there, replaced by his own.

"I wonder if this is his favorite." He pouts upon remembering his crush often wears this particular hoodie. He feels bad for not returning it back to its original owner, but it's the last piece of Chan that he still cannot let go of yet. "I'm sorry if I'm being selfish again, I hope you can understand me."

The emotional moment, however, is cut off when his brain suddenly gives him some flashbacks of what he has done to the poor hoodie. His cheeks instantly go bright red, body cannot help but squirm due to embarrassment. "I can't believe I really used you to jerk off oh God..."

Then when he thought he's already moved past from the secondhand embarrassment, certain flashbacks of him whom intentionally inserted a butt plug and planned to relieve himself while watching his crush sleeping next to him come back.

"I can't believe I planned to jerk off while looking at his sleeping face." He shudders at the thought. "Although we ended up having sex anyway but still... if he knew what I planned to do, he'd absolutely feel disgusted knowing someone that he calls cute... is a just whole pervert with bunches of dirty secrets."

Or so he thought.

🌸🌸🌸

[The next day]

"So you're planning to visit Felix's hometown during winter break?" Jisung asks Hyunjin who's busy looking at collection of earrings. "Sucks to be single I guess."

"Be brave and ask your crush out then."

The squirrel like boy just pouts at that, remembering he already missed the chance to do so. "What are you going to buy anyway?"

"Excuse me, Sir. May I take a closer look on this pair?"

Approaching the taller and seeing the earrings, he nods in agreement, giving two thumbs up.

"Should I buy this or matching rings?"

"Why not both? You'll end up buying them all anyway."

🌸🌸🌸

"I'm hungry. Can we get something to eat now?"

Hyunjin teasingly rolls his eyes. "It hasn't been that long since we arrived and you've-"

"Oh look! They sell cheesecake!" He interrupts the older, running in tiny to the pointed café afterward. "I ordered one for you too." He cheerfully states as soon as Hyunjin stands next to him.

"Gee thanks."

"That'll be ₩32.500." The cashier says.

"Your treat right?" Jisung innocently smiles then leaves his spot to get his cheesecake then looks for a table.

The defeated weasel can only let out a sigh at that, immediately fishes out his wallet to pay for their orders.

"This is why Jeongin is my favorite." He shakes his head in disbelief while placing two cups of Americano onto the table. Jisung, on the other hand, doesn't even bother to listen; too busy eating the appetizing cheesecake. The older is about to let out another complaint, but something distracts him. "Your crush is here at two o'clock."

Hyunjin didn't mean bad with that, although the result seems to be that way since Jisung is having a coughing fit, pulling some attention of other customers... including the Bang Chan himself. "What a nice way to be noticed, dude."

"S-shut up!" He clears his throat, hopefully for the last time, holding up the slight burning pain inside. "There's no way he'll notice me when all he can see is my back."

"Here's some water, in case you need it." A voice joins in. And before Jisung has his chance to thank that certain someone, the male leaves the café along with his two other friends.

"Why didn't you tell me he was walking this way?!"

"And letting you have another coughing fit?" The taller clicks his tongue. "Anyways, forget about that! You should focus on this!" Then brings the water bottle that Chan placed on their table a while ago. "This must be mean something."

"H-he probably just wanted to help a-and.. and since we wore same uniform, he casually lent it."

"Your point?" Hyunjin raises his eyebrows. "He's gonna graduate soon. If you're afraid of being rejected, at least let him remember you as a junior that he knew during high school than just a nobody. Doesn't that sound better?"

Jisung purses his lips, eventually nodding. "I guess... What should I do with it then?"

"For now, just drink it. It's an indirect kiss from your crush~" The older winks, successfully making the smaller boy laugh... kind of ironically considering the two have done more than just kissing. "Then tomorrow, buy him some coffee or something while returning the bottle."

Another nod. Oh how he wishes it'll all be as easy as it's said. "Here. Eat mine too." Hyunjin interrupts his mind once again. He cannot help but smile, appreciating the offer.

"Thanks. And you know what? You should do this often~"

"Aish this kid!"

Another bickering is brought up once again. Both don't realize that pair of eyes are intently watching their every move, wishing the one that hears Jisung's lovable laugh at the moment is him.

-

[Q] what's your favorite ship in skz?