Chapter 14

Cw: fight, blood

-

"Hi, Channie."

"Hi, baby."

Not gonna lie, the husky voice of his boyfriend is enough to make his dick twitch.

"Did you just wake up?"

"Yeah." He gently yawns. "Please don't tell me you've been texting or calling me these past hours."

"No, I didn't." He shakes his head out of force of habit. "I just opened your chat and am walking back to my house right now, so I was like let's call Channie." He can hear the shuffling movement noises on the other line; he assumes his boyfriend is getting up from the bed.

"Why didn't you call me to pick you up, baby? Or better, just knock on my door."

Jisung giggles. "That would be nice. But uh... I actually haven't told my friends yet, y'know, don't think it's the right time. I mean... I don't wanna be an asshole friend that announces good news on top of my friend's misery."

"I understand. There's no rush, baby."

"Thank you." He hums happily. "Why don't you come to mine later then, Channie?"

"I can go there now if you want." A pause. "Did you take a shower, Hannie?"

The nickname... He cannot help but blush at the hidden message behind it. "I don't mind taking twice... if that's what you want, master~"

"Fuck, baby. I'll be there in 10."

The call is ended several steps before he reaches his house. And to say he's overly excited is an understatement. He doesn't bother to close and lock the fence, nor glance at what's behind him.

Hence it's far too late for him to put a fight or even just let out a scream when his stalker has his hand tightly to cover his mouth and nose while the other arm strongly traps his smaller body.

🌸🌸🌸

Chan patiently waits at his boyfriend's house terrace, waiting for the owner to finally open the door. His back casually leans against the cold wall as he scrolls his phone. He cannot help but wet his lips as he reads "Gonna dress prettily for master. Please wait for me" - the last message that Jisung sent him not long after they ended the call.

25 minutes have passed since he received the message; and it honestly takes way too long for his liking. But he doesn't want to rush the younger at the same time. After all, his pretty boyfriend may be just too caught up in choosing which attire he should wear. There's a possibility of him putting some makeup on too despite the fact they're gonna shower together.

Another 10 minutes have passed. He sighs, already tapping his foot against the tiles impatiently by now. He eventually gives in not long after that, sending a message to his boyfriend saying he's already outside.

But he gets no response.

So he starts to knock on the door anxiously, calling the younger's name louder and louder each time. And still, there's no response.

Instinctively, he fishes out his phone. He puts aside the possibility of other people seeing Jisung in not so innocent attire as he taps 112 on his phone screen. His safety is his priority after all.

But before his call even reaches the other line, there's noise coming from inside the house. It's faint that he's convinced it must be just his imagination, yet he instinctively calls his boyfriend's name. "Jisung?! Are you okay? Jisung!"

Their Dirty Little Secrets [Banghan] ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara