Chapter 3

If his mother knew he let a whole stranger to stay the night, he'd absolutely get a flying spatula or even frying pan thrown into him by now. Although Chan is technically a senior from the same school, he's still someone he just met that day. But thankfully, he lives by himself, so he tosses the potential dangers his future self may get to the back of his head.

"Are you sure I can stay?"

"It's late already." Jisung reasons. "It's safer to leave early in the morning than now."

"Okay. But-"

"But what now?" The younger whines.

"Cute." The blonde chuckles. "What I was trying to ask is, are you okay with sharing the bed with me?"

"W-where else will you sleep if not here?"

"Guest room? The couch is fine with me too."

The squirrel like boy shyly and quite nervously laughs. "The guest room is a mess. I uses it to store my clothes so my room will well... less messy."

The senior cannot help but laugh, remembering some clothes scattered on the floor inside the younger's room previously.

"It's hard to keep the room neat you know." Another reason leaves Jisung's mouth.

"Of course, of course." Chan nods, yet still stifle his laugh. 

"I'm sorry I cannot lend my pajama pants, though."

Looking at himself wearing his own boxers, he hums. "I actually never wears anything while sleeping."

Such 'unnecessary' information to be stated nonchalantly obviously not what the squirrel like boy was expected in mind. "L-let's just sleep!" He says, or rather screams due to the gay-panicked state he's in. "Good night, Chan... hyung?"

"You can call me that or even drop the honorific, I don't mind."

"Um.. okay." With that, he picks up the blanket then hides under it before rolling to the side, facing the other direction. He hasn't felt sleepy yet apparently, but he'll pretend to sleep until he does. However, considering how fast his heart beats at the moment, he's sure he won't fall asleep anytime soon.

On the other side of the bed, Chan seems to have some problems; unable to take his eyes off of the younger; mind still cannot believe what is actually happening. Then the fact that the latter let him stay - most importantly, trust him to sleep next to him despite the short encounter - only makes his hope up.

[Timeskip]

Minutes have passed and Chan still hasn't slept yet. His eyes are still on Jisung, literally take its sweet time to observe the latter's body, cannot help but admire the younger's petite shape. And oh that small waist... he hates his mind from giving a visual presentation of him back-hugging the smaller boy. He quietly sighs, mentally slaps himself since he sounded like a creep just now. "As if I wasn't." 

Chan raises his eyebrows slightly when Jisung turns around, but the boy immediately go back to his previous position upon realizing his guest hasn't slept yet.

"What is it?" The blonde cannot help but laugh.

"I-I thought you've already slept."

"And what if I had?"

"Uh... nothing?"

"We can talk if you aren't sleepy yet."

"We've talked a lot earlier."

Assuming the younger just wanted to switch his sleep position, he decides to turn around, facing the other side. "You can turn around if you want."

Jisung lightly pouts when he's greeted with the older's back than his beautiful face. But then again, it's his fault for giving such ambiguous response. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that."

"Can I turn around?"

"Mm."

"It's okay. It's my bad. I should know when to stop teasing." 

The smaller boy just nods, not brave enough to look at the other male in the eyes. On the other hand, Chan cannot fight the urge to place his hand on Jisung's cheek upon seeing the gesture.

And here it goes again, another heartfelt gaze is shared and reflected on their eyes. But this time around, Jisung doesn't avert his eyes; he instead closes it as he leans in, placing a single peck on the older's lips afterward. 

"Just shut up and sleep." He mumbles against the plump pliable skin before hugging the latter, burying himself on his crook of neck upon realizing what he just did. Never knew he could ever be this bold in his entire life.

On the other hand, to say Chan is stunned is an understatement. But he'll be lying if he says he doesn't like it. The softness and the lingering warmth of the younger's lips on his, he wants to taste it again so bad. Better yet, to be given a chance to properly kiss him.

So when he feels the boy that previously clings onto him pulls out a little, round eyes look up to meet his once again, he doesn't waste time to remove the gap and kisses him. He can hear a light whimper, almost stops himself if the boy who is now under him doesn't kiss him back.

"Is this too much?" It's his turn to mumble against the younger's lips, then continue to devour them once receiving a hush "no".

They're only kissing. But the effect of it on the younger... the sheer moan; and the noticeable aroused body gestures that Jisung instinctively shows, it honestly encourages Chan to do more. But he holds back; and eventually stops when he knows he can no longer do so.

"I'm sorry. I hope this side of me doesn't surprise you. And just for your information, I wasn't caught in the heat of the moment. You're just... too alluring I couldn't stop myself."

Instead of answering, Jisung pulls his crush into another passionate kiss. He assumes it's easier to act on what he wants than voicing them out.

-

[A/n time to angry stream! Let's go, stays!]