Chapter 12

Chan is too astounded to even utter a single word, feels like his brain is overcapacity to function properly as his eyes land on the boy, whom he has fallen in love with for months, standing in front of him with a slightly above knee maid uniform.

It's mainly pink, matching with the café theme. The apron is white with ruffles on the shoulders down to the waist, highlighting how petite it is. While there's no bib on the chest area; a pink ribbon, that circles under the Peter Pan colar, slightly dangles over it.

The high knee socks along with the pink Mary Jane shoes absolutely make the younger look even adorable. But gosh... he cannot lie but having sinful thoughts upon seeing the cat ears resting on the latter's head. He's apparently wearing a shoulder-length wig with outward curls at the end.

"Please don't tell anyone" is the first sentence that Jisung mutters after one solid minute of Chan shamelessly staring at him. In all honesty, he isn't sure if the surprised look on the older's face expresses good impression or not.

"And why would I do that?" A lopsided smile presents. "I'm sorry for staring at you way too long. It's just... You look so gorgeous, Jis-"

"Hannie." He cuts off. "You should call me Hannie."

"No real name used in here, huh? Noted." The senior nods understandingly.

"And thank you." The younger clears his throat. "I'm glad you don't think I look ugly in this."

"Ugly?" Chan scoffs lightly. "You're pretty, stunning, gorgeous, amazing, handsome, cute, hot, eye-catching. I can name good things only about you wearing this, Hannie. Ugly and all the bad words aren't in the list." He can see visible blush starts to color the younger's cheeks at his statement. Not that he meant to exaggerate or sugarcoat.

"Thank you."

Chan hums. "And I won't tell anyone about this. I promise."

His eyes become teary once again. Too overwhelmed with joy and relief. But among those, he also feels stupid for hiding this not-so-little secret from the older. If only he didn't put his faith on his overthinking mind, they might have experienced cute dates ending up with either cuddles or better... sex.

"Hannie!" Beol calls, successfully pulls him from the unnecessary train of thoughts. Once receiving the signal to come, he excuses himself from the blonde male.

"I'm sorry for the wait... master." His cheeks burn, body internally squirms at the fact that he just called his crush with such name. "H-here's your iced tea and omelette."

Chan's mind, on the other hand, is put in daze for a short while. It takes all of him to not grinning like a creep and at the least mutters "thank you" in return for the service.

"M-my name is Hannie and I'm in your service, master."

"Oh fuck..."

"Will that be okay if I leave you for a minute? I need to prepare for the dessert."

Only then he realizes there are only two out of three orders that are on the table. "Actually, I ordered the parfait for you, but I guess you won't be joining?"

"I will when it's time for the dessert."

Chan swears there's this mischievous tone in the last word that Jisung utters. But he tosses any erotic thoughts away, afraid he won't survive if he keeps thinking this way. Besides, with that innocence look he has, it's almost impossible to believe.

In an attempt to distract his dirty mind, he shifts his attention to the appetizing omelette on the table. Lips curl into a proud smile when seeing the cursive letters of Jisung's name on it.

"Hannie." He reads it in a hush voice before taking a bite.

He apparently has known the squirrel like boy is working at this café, kinda figured out after following him for a while to be exact. Of course there's this assumption that the latter comes here as a regular customer, but the idea is easily thrown away by the fact that minors aren't allowed to enter and that he often exits the building with some makeup on.

He sometimes wonders what Jisung did to the point he could be hired in this place.

"Is the food not good, master?"

He's too absorbed with his own thoughts that he once again doesn't realize the younger approaches his table.

"No. No. It's the opposite."

The pout on the smaller boy's lips hinting that he doesn't buy it. "Can you come with me, master?

It's time for the dessert."