37. Punishment PT.1

(Her POV)

I attempted to move, my mind nearly asleep as I realized I was being held down and I panicked, my eyes opening being met with dark, furious ones.

My throat was held securely, my breathing slowed, his legs straddling my waist and holding me onto the bed.

"You think you're fucking funny huh?" He seethed.

"Get your ass up. You aren't sleeping." He got off me and pulled me onto my feet by my hair and throat.

I found myself turned on by his manhandling.

I looked up at him, his hand forcefully pushing my jaw up.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" He slapped my tit over my shirt and I hummed, my thighs clamped.

"Answer me bitch!" He yelled, I found myself flinching and he laughed.

"Nothing's wrong with me daddy." I whispered.

He let me go, grabbing my hands and smelling each of them as he glared at me.

"Did you touch yourself?" He asked, his voice calm yet full of venom.

"N-no." I lied.

I washed my hands.

"Babygirl, don't lie to me now, the soap isn't strong enough to cover what you've done. I know how you smell flower. I know you're taste." He cooed, backing us up until my back hit the wall.

"Y-you left me after tou-"

He hit my cheek before grabbing my face, my lips becoming puffy.

Fuck I was so turned on. The only man that could make me so fucking wet while horrifying me at the same time.

"Shut up Dahlia. Get on your knees." He shoved me down.

I moved to my knees, he yanked his pants off, and pushed his dick immediately down my throat.

I moaned as he held the back of my head by my hair and shoved himself into me.

I found myself drooling all over the place, my eyes watering.

"You're such an asshole. Tell me did you make yourself cum?" He yanked me up.

"Yes." I whispered.

He pushed my legs apart with his hand and slapped my push causing a yell to come from me.

"Do you do it better than me?" He asked.

"No." I was honest.

He shoved two fingers inside me and I gasped as he moved them at an almost inhumane pace.

"You're so fucking greedy. Strip." He moved and pulled his pants back up.

I began stripping and heard the snap of his belt, my body jumping at the sound.

"Stupid bitch, you're too fucking slow." He delivered a blow to my asscheek and I screamed as I pulled my final article of clothing off.

He grabbed me again, pressing my back against the wall, one hand on my throat, the other on my clit, just pressing. No movement.

"All you wanted was daddy's cock hm?" He pouted and I squirmed, attempting to move against his hand causing him to pull away and hit my face again.

"Now, I don't know how I should go about this so I'll let you help me out." He rubbed his jaw with his free hand, black stubble visible.

"Either pain and making your pretty body hurt, or making your core ache in need. Just wanting me to fix you up by drilling you senseless. Which sounds worse?" He bit his lip as he backed up and analyzed my body.

"I-"

"Nah I don't need your help. You're too dumb to make choices for yourself anymore. I want your phone." He held out his hand.

"But-"

"No. You weren't supposed to have it." He raised his eyebrows.

"I want my phone! It's mine." I complained in protest.

"Stop being a bad girl and give it to me. This might could be a lot worse for you. This is your last chance little girl." He said sharply and I moved to the drawer, pulling it out and handing it to him.

"Listen my pretty brat, you're mine, I'm all you need in this life and the next. You don't have business to attend to as I do, I'm your business. I'm yours. I'm what consumes your mind, just me." He cupped my chin, his other hand grabbing my ass.

"Nothing else should ever invade my space in your brain. You'd be nothing without me. Am I wrong my flower?" He asked, his clothed chest against my bare one as he was looking directly down at me, lifting my chin so I could look up at him.

"Y-you're not wrong daddy." I whispered.

"Tell me." He smirked, his eyes dark, his hair falling onto his forehead lightly, his lips smug.

"I'd be nothing without you." I told him.

"That's right. So answer me, do you need your phone?" He asked.

"No." I blinked, his thigh moving between my legs and pressing onto my pussy, my hands immediately planting against the wall behind me, a whimper leaving my lips.

"Why don't you need it?"

"Because only you're on my mind. I don't need anything else." I submitted and fuck did it feel so perfect.

"That's right. You understand. Good fucking job princess." He kissed my forehead and put my phone in his pocket.

"Now, I think your pussy deserves to beg. Go kneal in front of that chair." He motioned with his head and I moved but he stopped me.

He bent down and kissed me, his lips soft but possessive.

He pulled back with a smile, my core already aching.

I went to the chair and knelt in front of it.

I didn't look back as I heard drawers opening and closing.

He came and sat on the chair, my body between his open legs.

He slouched, his elbow on the arm rest, touching his chin as he peered down at me.

"You want me don't you?" He asked.

"I do." I whispered.

"Too bad. Bitches don't get good things. You were a bitch sending me those. Your perfect tits popping up on my phone, now red from me hitting you." He pouted.

"W-what're you gonna do?" I asked.

"I'm gonna pleasure myself, maybe even have you get close. But you can't touch me, can't touch yourself, hands must be on the floor. You can drool. I'd love to see that while I touch myself." He smirked.