1. Let Off

(Her POV)

I sat in my car, tears pouring down my face, my lungs on the verge of collapsing.

I pounded my hands onto the steering wheel before resting my forehead on the horn, letting it sound.

I put on my windshield wipers, the rain intense.

I sat back, wanting to rip off all my female body parts.

My cheek stung, the man hit me hard.

30 mins ago-

I got a refill of Blue Moon for three guys, walking back to the table and setting it down.

I turned after some 'thank you's' were spilt. I felt a hand on my left ass cheek and I spun around.

"Sir you can't touch staff. That's extremely disrespectful." I glared.

I would loose my job defending myself. Unfortunately.

"Excuse me? I can do whatever I damn near please!" He shouted, his finger in my face.

I moved to slap him my blood boiling.

"Fuck you." He back handed me and I landed on the floor, tears falling from my eyes.

-10 mins after-

"I'm sorry Dahlia. We have to go over all footage. As a manager I don't own this place. I have to follow rules and regulations and you hit a customer." Jamie sat there and I cried.

"He touched my ass. I kept my cool until he disrespected me. But you know what whatever. I'll put ice on it. If you fire me just text or some shit. I need the rest of the day off." I took off my apron and put it onto the table.

"I'm sorry Lia. I am." She frowned.

"It's whatever Jamie. I'll be just fine, just nervous I'll be out of work." I shrugged and left.

-Now-

I drove to my apartment. Parking and pulling down my sun cover so I could peer at myself in the mirror.

I grabbed my phone, wiping my eyes.

I dialed Carly- a girl I used to work with and we became friends- and she answered.

"Hey babe." She told me.

"Hi would you mind coming to Jasper's with me? I want to party and just dance." I explained.

"Pick you up at 8? Tell me what happened?" She asked.

"Sure, yea." I nodded and went into my apartment.

-

I looked for a dress to wear. It was raining but I checked outside again, waking from my nap and it was pretty nice, the wind being the cause of cold.

 It was raining but I checked outside again, waking from my nap and it was pretty nice, the wind being the cause of cold