35. So Perfectly Right

(Her POV)

I laid in his arms, he held me as we watched the game together.

My ass red, my throat bruised, my body happy.

"How's my girl feeling?" He asked gently as I clutched his arm, his hand between my knees that were too, up on the couch.

"Good daddy." I mumbled, his thumb rubbing small circles on my inner knee.

"You're holding my arm really tight." He smiled at me and I hummed, trying to scoot myself even closer to him and he laughed.

He continued watching the TV and I ended up biting his arm.

"What's that for?" He asked.

I didn't bite hard.

"I don't know. Why can't I scoot closer is the real question." I wanted to be even closer to him, I frowned I was almost on him as he yanked me onto his lap.

He moved up sideways and laid his head on one side of the couch, feet on the other.

"It's already stretched out." He lifted his shirt and I smiled, going underneath and lying on his bare chest as I stuck my face out the top.

He laughed and I smiled, lifting my face and pecking his cheek.

"Our faces are smushed." He mumbled.

"You're so warm." I ignored him.

He just laughed but let me be as I flourished in his warmth, pulling my face back into the shirt and lying my head on his chest.

"Not watching the game?" He asked.

"No." I mumbled and kissed his chest as I gently let myself go, tiredness pulling me in.

-

"Baby." I felt a kiss on my cheek, kiss on my chest, my shirt being pulled up as warmth wrapped around one of my nipples and I opened my eyes.

"There she is. Morning." He smiled.

I frowned and grabbed his face, pulling him up to me and wrapping my arms around his neck as he put all his weight on me.

"Am I heavy?" He joked.

"Yes." I answered as I still held him.

He lifted himself up and I came with him, he pulled my legs around his waist as he began walking downstairs.

"Little love?"

"Daddy." I grumbled.

"We have to go on an airplane in an hour." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I have business, I'm not leaving you." He told me.

"I'll be fine." I mumbled.

"You're only saying that because you're tired. Im not even holding you, you're holding yourself to me so I doubt you mean that." He said and I opened my eyes, pulling myself up on him and holding myself.

"Okay." I whispered.

"Get down." He put me on the counter and I frowned as he moved around the kitchen.

"I'll be back." I ran upstairs, brushing my teeth thoroughly before going back downstairs and sitting once again, on the counter.

I swung my feet and he made his coffee.

"I can't drink that." He complained to himself.

"Why?" I asked.

"I just brushed my teeth. I usually wait for coffee until it fades but I forgot." He complained and pouted.

I smiled and laughed at his small reason to be upset.

"Don't laugh. It's literally tragic." He frowned at me.

"Awe the big bad murderous Aldine complaining about toothpaste coffee." I teased and he walked to me, his hands rubbing up and down my thighs.

"You know. Your ass is already bruised. I mean I could add-"

"No!" I covered his mouth and he chuckled grabbing my wrist and leaning forward to kiss me.

I hummed as our mouths moved together.

"You don't help my case. Your breath is fresher than mine." He mumbled.

"Was kissing my not worth it then?" I smiled.

He held my face between his hands and kissed me hard, nearly desperate to prove it was worth it.

"You're so perfectly right for me." He hummed and I smiled.

"I agree." I whispered.