16. Hiccups

(His POV)

"Fuck you." She mouthed and I smiled, sighing.

"You look happy." Gerald said and I nodded.

"I'm somewhere along that line I suppose."

I watched as Dahlia was talking with his wife.

She made jokes and Dahlia wasn't having it.

She had a mouth on her today.

She kept pushing Dal as she laughed and she was a table slapper when she tossed her head back.

I watched her smile to the girl excusing herself as she stood and came to me.

"Give us a minute?" I asked Gerald and he nodded leaving.

"Why did you tell me off?" She sat on the opposite seat from me.

"I didn't." I smiled.

"Yes the fuck you did. She's loud and hits me. It's too much." She rubbed her face and I watched in pure amusement.

I motioned her to me.

"Knees real quick. Mind out of the gutter baby I'll have you there soon enough." I told her and she knelt.

I grabbed her hair and throat in my hands as I put my lips against her ear.

"We're playing nice today. If you can't do ask I tell you the first time I'm tying you to my ceiling and floor cuffs I have in my room and using my belt to leave marks along that body. Hell I'll strip you and leave your tits purple. Do we plan on listening to daddy before he becomes a sadistic asshole?" I asked and pulled away only to be met with a smile.

"I want you to be a sadistic asshole daddy. I like when you're upset with me. You're rougher." She batted her eyes and I smiled.

"Yea? How about you publicly suck my dick then?" I asked.

"I would." She looked at my pants.

"Okay. Do it." I smiled, sitting back and she looked at me as she undid my belt.

My phone rung and I answered it.

"Continue." Motioned and she did.

"Hello?" I asked.

"We're heading out, she is wasted and puked all over the sidewalk. Sorry Gabriel." Gerald said and I bucked my hips the second her mouth took my dick in.

"No problem. Nice talking bye." I hung up and grabbed her hair in a ponytail.

"I gotta fuck the attitude out of you." I held her head in place and began using her throat.

I heard her quietly choke and gag. She was good, she stuck out her tongue and tried going as far down as she could.

No one even cared to pay attention.

"That's it baby. Be my little toy." I cooed and pressed myself down as far as she'd take me.

I let her go and she pulled away, drool falling down her chin and chest.

She smiled at me and I grabbed her jaw.

"My dirty fucking slut. Sucking daddy off while in a club. You like it?" I asked and she hummed.

"I do." She pouted her lips and I kissed her, her mouth hungry for me. All for me.

I pulled back, wiping the drool from my own chin as she began sucking my dick again.

I hissed as she let my cock hit the back of her throat several times.

"Fuck love you're gonna make me cum. Pull away, you don't have to-"

"Shhh cum in my mouth daddy. I want it." She deep throated me, her eyes looking up at me.

"Pretty eyes." I grunted as I bucked my hips and released into her mouth.

She stood and I smiled at her.

"Open." I said and she did, it was gone.

"Good girl." I grabbed a napkin and fixed myself up as I stood.

I wiped her mouth before kissing her again.

"Ready to go?" I asked.

"Yes." She grabbed my hand we went to my car.

-

I pulled up to a Subway and she looked curious.

"We're getting you food flower. I don't want you hungry." I kissed her cheek and got out, opening her door for her.

She grabbed my hand as we got inside.

The lady behind taking the orders had her eyes on me and I icked. I always got female attention and it's never changed.

Most women like a large quiet man with money. Or just dick.

She frowned as she had to take Dahlia's order before mine.

I followed her down the place, my hand in her back jean pocket.

She then took my order.

"Is that all for you both?" She asked.

"No, watch your eyes sweetheart. Once you can do that we would like to go." Dal smiled.

"I-I'm sorry ma'am." She nodded and I paid quickly as we took the sandwiches and left.

"Jealous?" I smiled.

"Territorial daddy. Get it right." She bit into her sandwich and I laughed.

"Good?" I asked pulling into an empty lot.

"Thank you, it is." She nodded and I began eating mine.

I heard her hiccup and smiled as she did it again.

"Fucking ow." She hiccuped again and I handed her my drink.

She took a few drinks and took a deep breath, the hiccup coming.

"Damn it." She frowned at her sandwich like it offended her.

"It's okay, it'll go away." I put my hand on her thigh and rubbed circles with my thumb.