31. Warming

(His POV)

"Why the hell is my shipment not here?" I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Well uhm it'll only be a day or two late." He responded.

"I understand that you fucktard however I'd have to pay a late fee. You know what? I'm taking that shit from your paycheck. You were the one who told them you'd pick them up, you didn't show, and now you get to pay." I hung up and sighed.

I called Chase and he answered immediately.

"Boss?"

"Hi, I'm very sorry to ask but the shipment wasn't picked up, the guy chose not to show up so now it'll be late. Mind picking it up? I'll keep it tracked for you. I'll pay you extra I don't care I just need that shit taken care of." I said and he hummed.

"No problem." He hung up and I sat back.

I looked through the city cameras, Dahlia once again at the store.

I called and I watched as she fumbled for her phone and answered me.

"Daddy."

"Baby. Pull that dress down. No one needs to see your ass." I told her.

"But your name is on it. It's pretty." She reached to grab something on the top shelf.

"Pull that fucking dress down." I warned her and she sighed, doing as I wanted.

"Good girl. What're you getting this time?" I asked.

"Not food." She laughed.

"What're you trying to get?" I asked.

"The stupid Clorox wipes. They never put them up this high." She frowned and I smiled.

"Come on, you've got it. Step on the bottom or second rack." I encouraged and she did, touching it with the tips of her fingers.

She finally got it down and she huffed.

"That was so much harder than I anticipated." She took a sharp breath.

"My pretty girl. You're staying at my place again." I told her.

"I know daddy." She mumbled.

"Alright. I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too." She hung up and I watched as she moved to a different isle so I clicked the cameras so I could just watch her.

-

I opened my door, happy to be home even if it was almost 8 at night.

I had a bad headache and spent my time yelling at morons.

I sighed, dropping my things as I went upstairs and into my room.

I smiled seeing my flower on her belly, feet in the air, in my hoodie, ass showing, watching TV.

"Hi my daddy." She mumbled, her eyes glued to hockey?

"You're watching the game?" I asked and she hummed.

"What's the score?" I began unbuttoning my shirt as she didn't pay attention.

"4-3 real close." She didn't spare me a glance as I moved to the bed, sitting down against the head board.

She sat up and immediately sat between my opened legs.

I took the remote from her hand and placed it beside me as I pushed my hands under the hoodie, feeling her boobs in my hands.

She laid her head against my shoulder and I listened as she asked more questions, I answered each of them to make sure she understood.

"Why do they play everyday and the same team?"

"Because, this is the playoffs and they play 7 games with the same team. Best out of 7 wins. So they play a team for the week then move to the next." I kissed her neck.

She apologized for the questions and I laughed.

"I love talking to you, I love that you want to learn." I moved my hands to her inner thighs and squeezed.

"I have a bad headache." I whispered and she immediately turned, frowning.

"I'm sorry daddy. Is there any way I can help? Want medicine or water?" She asked.

"Already took both." I grabbed her, pulling her so her legs straddled me.

"I can't see the TV." She whispered.

"I need you." I mumbled, my arms holding onto her waist.

"Okay." She said and I began kissing her neck, her smell soothing me.

"Hover for a second." I told her and she was confused but she did.

I undid my belt and pants, pulling my hard dick out from her sitting on it.

"What? You don't feel good." She frowned.

"Have you ever done something called cockwarming? I assume not. Sit on me baby." I put some spit into my hand and rubbed it onto my dick.

"What's it mean?" She asked me.

"Hug me as you did little love. Just cuddle me. This isn't fucking, I just need to be inside you." I pressed her hips down and she sat on my erection, it sliding inside her.

"So fucking wet. Good girl, all the way come on." I nodded and she hesitated as she sat completely on it, a whine leaving her lips.

"That's my good girl. Keeping daddy's dick warm inside you. Just relax sweetheart." I rubbed her back, she laid her head on my shoulder, her lips on my neck.

I moved my hands under the hoodie, scratching her back.

"I like this." She whispered.

"Yea? How come?" I wanted to hear her.

"I like feeling full and cuddling you. Now I get both." She laughed against my neck and I got chills.

I began slightly rocking my hips, hearing her little moans and whimpers.

"Don't move flower. Only daddy can move. You hear me?" I asked.

"Yes daddy." She said calmly.

I shut my eyes, my mind swarmed with her noises and how warm she was on me.

"Take the hoodie off." I said.

"But I'm cold." She complained.

"I want this off." I touched the hoodie and she sighed, taking it off and I immediately took her boobs into my hands and sucked, bit, licked her nipples as they presented themselves to me.

She ended up just hugging me. Our skin touching as I rocked my hips lightly.

"Does it feel good for you daddy?" She asked me.

"So good. I might even be able to cum if I do this little movement. I love your body, your pussy made just for me. Mine to fuck, mine to touch, mine to taste." I drug my nails down her back and she hummed.

"My gorgeous girl." I hugged her so tightly, my lips on her skin.