9. Saint's

(His POV)

I picked her up. Excited to see what she wore today.
Gabriel-

Dahlia-

I smiled, getting out and opening the passenger door for her

She smiled and sat down as I moved to my side and sat myself back in the car.

"Thank you." She told me.

I grabbed her chin, pulling her lips to mine and kissing her, once again placing my gum into her mouth.

It was a new piece so no taste was faded and she hummed against my lips as I pulled away.

"I think you're getting used to it." I smiled.

"I agree." She grinned.

"You look so beautiful. I'm tempted to bend you over my knee and see how that ass moved with each slap." I reversed out of the parking lot and she gaped at me.

"I feel like you're full of empty threats." She whispered and I smiled.

"No babygirl, I'm not. You see, I would actually do that but I need consent otherwise my hands won't near your gorgeous body. The day you give me full and entire consent to your body is the day I will actually be treating you as you would be mine in entirety. Till then, you're just mine." I grabbed her hand and pressed a kiss to her knuckles.

"You know, you still gotta take me on a date." She told me and I looked at her.

"Oh yea?" I asked.

"Yup. I got scared Gabe. I lost." She smiled.

"Ahh okay. How about tonight? We will be done by 5. I can pick you up at 7 and I can take you to a really good restaurant." I looked at her and she hummed.

"That sounds good." She fixed her hand within mind so her fingers were intertwined with mine.

I smiled as when she put her fingers down they only came to my knuckles, nothing below as mine came to the middle of her hand.