11. Blunt

(His POV)

I was waiting at her door this time, I knocked and she opened the door, smiling.

I took in her very presence and I stepped closer to the door, not overstepping.

"You're fucking gorgeous

"You're fucking gorgeous." I looked at her and she stepped out, closing her door and locking it.

"You look really handsome." She smiled, undoing one of the buttons on my shirt.

"You ready flower?" I asked and she nodded

I opened the door for her and she got in as I got in my side.

"No gum?" She asked me with a smirk.

"I have it but I figured you wouldn't want it since you'll be eating." I raised my eyebrows at her and she shrugged.

"Fine." I grabbed her throat and she gasped as I pressed our lips together and pressed my gum into her mouth, still kissing her as I sucked her bottom lip and she moaned.

"There." I patted her cheek before I put on my seatbelt and began driving.

Her face was slightly red as she leaned against my arm.

I kissed her hair at every red light.

"When do you work tomorrow?" I asked.

"From 6 to 11." She answered.

"You don't sound happy." I smiled.

"I'm not. I don't wanna work." She told me.

"Well you should because your boss might come by to give you your paycheck." I told her and she laughed.

"Will he stay a while?" She asked.

"I assume so, you see he told me there's this dime that works there, she's absolutely beautiful. Long brown curls, blue eyes, the most perfect lips. He might have to stay a while for his own sanity and totally not for the purpose that the manager likes her." I grinned.

"Awe are you jealous?" She teased when I parked.

"I'm not jealous my flower," I tipped her chin up and she looked at me like I was the only thing she'd ever seen, "I'm territorial." I whispered and her eyes moved to my lips.