Chapter 11

The night passes and they wake up, even a bit late. For this time, Seven didn't want to urge the girl. They eat the rest of the buns she has. The girl even maybe gets a small smile or two from the boy.

7 "So what is the first place you want to see after ... all of this ?"

Bai "Ahah you finally get interested in my future? What up with this sudden change? don't tell me, you wish to do another travel with me? I'm pretty sure I can't afford your services anyway."

7 maybe has a very start of a blush. Wish to do another travel with the girl... he could imagine it... that will be ... so nice... so impossible after she learns his true nature and he goes to his shadow killer normal business again...

7 "... I can't travel by your side after that."

Bai "you... can't?"

7 "...I can't ...because... I don't choose my missions, my chief does that for me."

Bai "Ohhh I see, maybe when you take vacations then?"

7 "I don't... take ... vacations."

Bai "seriously?! But why?"

7 "Because there is no reason for me to take vacations."

Bai with a smile "Well now you will have a reason to do so!"

7 confused "Mmmh?"

Bai "Well yes, so you could come see m...AHHH NEVER MIND !" She turns red from embarrassment.

7 sad face «I wish for you that you didn't have to see me after this... »

Bai, a bit sad, « ... you really think that ? ... why? »

7 with a serious face « .... because... if so... »

7 « ... I will definitely not be able to call this vacations ahhh.... » with an already exhausted face just by thinking of it.

Bai « Mmh... HEY! You damn ... AH! If I have to see you again, it would be your fault if we can't call this vacation! You from far the most exhausting person here! »

Seven didn't answer the girl's provocation, he just starts to smile from it, someone wanting to have holidays with him... this idea even impossible fill his heart with a bit of joy.

Bai, still a bit angry, « But so to answer your question, I think I want to go first to the beach. »

7 « the beach, that's all? »

Bai with melancholy « For you, it's probably childish I know, but I never see the sea or the ocean. I want to know what looks like this giant infinite extension of blue. I want to put my feet in the sand and feel the water coming on them. I want to run on water with a beautiful sunrise reflecting on the sea. It feels incredible when people describe it... »

7 « It's good there are plenty of other places with beaches outside of Xuanwu... »

Bai « Ahah! Outside of Xuanwu? Do you wish me as far away from you at this point? »

7 « ... You just should think of traveling also outside of Xuanwu. »

Bai « Ahhh maybe... But first, let's go to Orochi. That would be a good start! »

She stands up, insinuating they should move again. So they finally get down of the tree, branch by branch. Seven going first to secure the area. The last branch was very high. 10 meters separate it from the floor. Seven goes first to inspect the area.

He jumps but suddenly in mid-air he can feel an attack. Something throws a blade at him. With ease, he twists his body to dodge the blade. This blade coming from the floor passes close to his torso, and to finally dodge it all, he puts his head back. Doing so he can see in his back that he did a mistake. The blade, with a dark Qi aura synonym of demons, continued his flying road and was actually ending targeting Bai.