Chapter 6

Well ...

At least he tries.

Because just before the blade reaches the girl's skin, he stops right here. His arm was like frozen on place. He forces, giving all he haves, his arm was trembling but it didn't move.

Thirteen was so confused she was still alive but in a bad position.

7 focusing on his arms "stop it !! STOP IT !!!"

Thirteen was more confused as she didn't do anything ...

7 "Why are you trying to protect her so hard ?! She stabs you! She betrayed you! STOP IT! She doesn't care about you! She just keeps us alive for her master to kill us!"

13 *Us? Did he was crazy or does he was talking to ... Liuqi?*

Seven releases a bit his catch on 13 necks as he focuses more on taking back the control of his right hand still frozen on place. The girl could breathe again but still couldn't go.

13 "ahhh...my ... master didn't know we are here. Trying to help Liuqi wasn't part of the mission. ahh... I won't let him kill you."

Seven arm starts to tremble more just a little bit.

7 "she is lying! Don't believe her! Let me just kill her! You can stop me forever!"

Then Seven arm starts to turn the blade against himself.

7 "You... YOU'RE NOT...ARH!"

Seven is forced to release the girl, as he needs his second hand to stop his right hand to stab himself in the heart.

7 angry "STOP IT! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?! YOU PREFER BOTH OF US TO DIE JUST TO PROTECT THE GIRL?! ARRRH!"

Seven was his back on the floor trying to pull back his right hand as far as he could from him. He was struggling, fighting his own hand on the floor. Right now he was looking completely insane, mentally deranged, he looks like a schizophrenic with two people in his head trying to hurt himself and trying to save himself at the same time. Well, it was a bit what he was, one dude with two people fighting in his head.

Thirteen fall on the floor and breath hard. The boy was completely insane on the floor, fighting his own body betraying himself, probably because of Liuqi but at least she was alive. she needs to act quick... the scissors she can use it to switch back Qi and Liuqi.

She runs close to the door suddenly the boy stops screaming. It alarms her, why did he stop? He was still trying to stop the arm controlled by Liuqi but this time much less harder because ... because the boy was trying to be silent. He was focused on the door. Trying to be as silent as possible because he tries to hear ... something. Now thirteen can hear it too, something has made noise and the boys was fully focused on it. Even if he wasn't ready for an attack and was in bad posture, he was entirely focusing on the sound of his future prey and tried to be as silent as possible like a predator's behavior, it was ... scary. Thirteen can hear the sound, it was footsteps sound, it was .... her master!

She quickly gets off the room and closes the door behind her. It wasn't big doors just some kind of two Japanese sliding one with wood structure and light tissue in the inside.

She tries to find Blue Phoenix as quickly as possible and gets him as far away as possible. But she didn't have the time to go far, that her master was already in front of her close to the door of the room.

13 "m...master ..."

BP "Thirteen, what are doing ?"

13 "I was just looking for some bandages, master."