Chapter 5

Liuqi will never give up, never! Something was wrong, it...

it wasn't Liuqi !"

13 "NO! You.."

She pushes back Seven with her hands, but she feels a resistance, a resistance coming from her... hair... OH NO.

The boy has the end of her hair in his hand, looking at her with no smile at all, and dead glowing red eyes. It definitely wasn't Liuqi, it was Seven n°1 ranked killer and he was completely different from the second before. The boy passed on killing mission mode, he didn't let pass any emotion at all. This little game was over, end game for 13.

Thirteen didn't have the time to stop him, with his hand he make a quick rotation movement, turning the knife in the air with the centrifugal force, he cuts one chain of his hand and also 13 hair's other side of her braid.

13 hair was now shorter and her braid wasn't attached at the end anymore so it progressively undo it by itself.

After this, the killer pulls hard on the chain to get his hand totally free. He didn't cut another chain because he knows he needs to keep a minimum number of parchments to keep the beast sealed inside him. With the knife attach to 50 cm of hair he haves grabbed in his hand, he did the same process for his other hand, his neck, and his feet. All of this takes him no more than 3 seconds and he even took his time. The girl was a dead girl, there was no rush.

The killer was now totally free, he just still has attached to him iron bracelets and a collar with 2 meters of chains hanging from his neck and his arms and also ones on his feet just a bit shorter. All of these chains were full of sealing parchments so he didn't lose his mind to the beast. He casually crack his shoulders like he was about to start a little bit of running session.

 He casually crack his shoulders like he was about to start a little bit of running session

13 "W... why....why did you go that far ?"

13 tries to get the scissor with Qi levitation to her. She was hoping to use it to bring Liuqi back. For only answer Seven throws with an intense speed the blade of 13 hair on the flying scissors, sticking the blade and the scissor he catches in mid-air with it on the wall. The trajectory makes a little wound on 13 arms. No, the boy wasn't joking anymore, the party is over.

13 tries to get the blade in her shoes with Qi's control, but she doesn't even have the time to do so: the boy uses the chain of his hand to grab 13's wrist

13 tries to get the blade in her shoes with Qi's control, but she doesn't even have the time to do so: the boy uses the chain of his hand to grab 13's wrist. It didn't make 5 seconds he was armed with these chains, he already use them like he was a natural. Well for anything that involves killing, he was a natural. He controls it even better than blackbird controls his whip.

13 "ARH!" As she was using Qi, it instantly hurt her.

7 « painful, isn't it? »

He may look calm but he was mad, fucking mad.

7 « don't faint from it, we are just getting started. »

Then he makes a big arm movement, with the one which haves 13's hand on the other side attached. Doing so, he swings her around the entire room, crushing her on the wall on the other side. Chains weapon was pretty funny, if he didn't have the thousand demon dagger he would have maybe considered it. The girl's reception on the wall, makes it cracks a bit and leaves her with a bit of blood coming from her mouth. The boy casually took his time to pull back the blade on the other wall, like there was no rush. Well, there was no rush, it wasn't a killing mission, he didn't just plan to kill the girl, he was about to torture her and then kill her.

13 couldn't understand why he wishes her dead this hard, is the true Seven just like that? Maybe he really hates Liuqi and her, maybe he feels that they both don't care about him.

13 was hurt badly but she still try to stand up "I...m... sorry... I... didn't... mean to ... hurt you... I just ... wish to ... protect Liuqi."

The following sentence didn't have the effect the girl expected, it even haves the opposite. She can clearly see that the boy passes from deadly calm to very angry. That was no good.

7 "like master, like student. Don't you know nothing else but lies ?!"

13 ".. I ... don't lie."

7 comes, the blade in his right hand. From the left he takes thirteen necks and pushes her higher, hard on the wall, suffocating her. She tries to put her hands around Seven hands to push him back and breathe but his catch was extremely strong. She barely touches the floor now. Her feet on tiptoes were desperately trying to still touch the floor.

He pointed out her left shoulder with the blade.

7 "IS STABBING HIM YOUR WAY TO PROTECTING HIM ?!"

Ahh, thirteen finally understand from where was coming this hate. It wasn't against Liuqi but only against her and maybe she deserve it, it was her punishment for what she had done.

13 "you...hhahhh... re...member ?"

7 "oh yes I do. I remember how Liuqi trusted you. How this fool let you close because of that, and how you use that to betray him!" Saying this he grabs her neck harder with more anger he can't even control.

It was clear that Seven not only remember the moment but also the feelings going with it, and visibly he haves difficulties handling correctly all Liuqi feelings as his own. It also makes her understand for the first time how much she hurt mentally Liuqi, it was definitively a deep pain if even the colder killer of the world couldn't keep his calm face to it.

7 "I... re...member his confusion ... and his pain! You choose your master over him, well time to pay the consequences. Time to send you both to hell when you can never hurt him again."

It is clear that the poison of the beast's bite affected these memories of killer Seven. The boy was maybe even conflicted about his own identity right now. Did it really was his own anger or did it was Liuqi's? Affected by emotions that weren't really his own, these strange injections of bad emotions made him lose himself and he was desperately trying to gather himself relating to this hate, hate he was thinking was at least his own. Seven bring his hand with the weapon on side of his head, in attack position, ready to strike.

7 "Say your last words, I want Liuqi to remember how pitiful you were!"

13 says with tears dropping from her eyes and a sad smile "... If ... that ...Liu...qi ... feel..ings ...Tell... him... I ... was...s..so..rry... ....I ...wish... in...an ..o..ther...life... I ... could... be... worth... his... trust... this... t..time."

For some reason, this sentence makes the killer's heart heavier but he was too much blind from his hate to actually interpret this change. It just makes him angrier... Liar. Liar. LIAR. LIAR. LIAR !!!!!

7 raging, confusion between pain and hate *ARH! Grrr.. hhrrrahhh... you're... lying...you're..hhraahhh.. just lying... just...harhh.. D..DIE !*

With a complete loss of his sanity and strong anger that was never in the face of the killer before that day, he violently stabs the girl with the knife targeting right on her left shoulder like she did.

Well ...