Chapter 2

Seven wakes up again, he can feel something has changed, where he was injured on his arms and legs, he is full of bandage. Only left a big wound on his left folder, from it, his veins look glowing blue, it definitely wasn't a normal wound. Whatever she did to him she didn't go halfway, but why is she bandaging him then? Why is she keeping him alive? She definitely has an inestimable occasion to kill the n°1 killer of the world, twice, and still she ... bandage him? what's wrong with this girl?

He tries to move from the chains, forcing with everything he haves, in vain. He tries to add Qi force to break the chains "ARHH !" Okay, no Qi, no Qi ! the pain was really too intense and he doesn't want to collapse again.

13 "that's enough Liuqi! Stop hurting yourself more! I'm trying to save you !!!"

She chained him and now she wants to save him? She has lost her mind? If he can not move, he can at least observe. He can see the girl putting some ointment or medicine on bandages. he can clearly see the chains now. The chains were full of parchments. All of it was sealing Qi parchment. He now gets it better, all that parchment and chains are sealing Qi utilization, that is why he collapses of pain when he tries it, the girl wasn't that stupid after all, she really know how to deal with Qi users, but still attacking him is attacking the shadow killers, so she was still a fool to do so. He looks for his sword, he turns his head as much as he can but no sword.

13 "if you look for the thousands of demon daggers, it's useless, I put it away"

7 "..." Seven now is always looking at the girl, he watches carefully all her moves. She was clearly the key to this situation. She comes close to him with the bandage and medicine. With deadly eyes he says:

7 "... Don't you dare touch me."

13 "Don't be stubborn, I trying to save you"

7 "I can save myself alone then! I didn't know anyone who want to save someone and chain him... ARH! Ahh...."

13 put the ointment on the wound of the helpless killer, first, it hurts, but the more she pushes the ointment on it, the more the blue veins resorb and the pain goes away. She really is healing him to his big surprise.

7 "... why ?"

13 "what why? The situation is complex, there is a lot of why... "

7 " ... Why are desperately trying to heal me?"

13 "because I promise you I will save you and I will keep this promise."

7 " ... this is no sense... I would never untrusted my life to anyone, especially a stranger !"

13 "Liuqi. You..."

7 "Stop calling me that! My number code is just Qi for number Seven! SEVEN! I'm shadow killer number seven! You understand?!"

13 « Liu.... you .... »

And now the girl is crying! Incredible!!! If he wasn't chained and full of wounds he would think he is the persecutor here ...

Well, she was crying, what would he care? it's not his problem after all ... but ... but why does his heart feel so heavy seeing this woman cry? Did he really don't know her? It's his killer rule to not have emotion but why, right now it strangely feels so hard ... why that girl? Feel compassion, why? It was nothing like him but still, something inside him couldn't resist but feel heavy seeing her cry. He has to do something.

7 « Okay! Okay, you can call me ... Liuqi! It's okay! It's okay! I don't care! Just please stop crying and tell me your name.»

Why would he does that seriously, he really doesn't understand it, really he doesn't. It doesn't look like him. He is more fight, kill and talk after, and by this he means doesn't talk at all because everything is dead! but right now the only way he haves to get off of this situation was the unstable girl that put him in it in the first place. He wasn't like him but is not like he haves another better solution right now.