Chapter 4

Point of view of Liuqi :

During all the time the demon has taken back the control, Liuqi's spirit fell deep down into his mind for a day now. In his mind, Liuqi was fighting the demon of the dark frozen blade. Liuqi wasn't just Liuqi memories right now, it was all the memories that didn't emerge outside including Qi's memories of his last days as a killer. With this, he haves the strength to fight the demon. The problem was every time he takes it down, the demon comes back... exhausted he finally fall from the attack of the demon. His head on the ground, the demon is about to come back for him.

Suddenly the back of a foot in front of him. Someone was standing in front of him, doing a protection wall between him and the demon.

Qi(7) «You can take a break. I handle this now. »

Liuqi(7) « .... huhn ..... me? »

The sleeping pills make Qi's memories fall deep into his mind too, where Liuqi and the demon were. He woke up here finding two people fighting, the glowing purple aggressive animals one was obviously the « beast » of the dark ice dagger, so the second one with a ponytail and a white hoodie should be .... « Liuqi ».

Seven Qi, even without a weapon, handles the running beast without difficulty using a martial art catch. He grabs one of his arms, makes it fly then pushes it on the floor and breaks his neck in the process.

7 « I was thinking it would be more complicated, you seriously were losing against this? »

Liuqi starts to stand up « Ahah very funny, don't claim victory so quick is not over yet. »

7 was about to violently kick the beast's head that didn't breathe anymore but suddenly it breaths again, grabs Qi's foot, and makes him fall. Liuqi just kicks the beast as far away as possible before it jumps on Qi.

Liuqi "The problem is not its strength, the problem is that stuff just doesn't die. It literally can't die, I try everything, and it always comes back to life !"

Qi "Kind of a bit annoying."

The beast came back running wild, Qi and Liuqi did a perfectly synchronized kick to kick it away, even farther than before. The two boys fighting was like one person fighting with his reflection in the mirror.

 The two boys fighting was like one person fighting with his reflection in the mirror

Liuqi "I can win some additional time, a day or two, maybe three... you need to go back outside and ask Miss Mei to find a sealing object and send it here as quickly as possible."

7 "Miss Mei?"

Liuqi "that's how I call thirteen. Oh, by the way."

Liuqi just violently slapped Qi with a strength and a speed that was more from Qi than Liuqi level, it was so much out of nowhere that it surprised Qi.

Qi turned his head to Liuqi with anger more than pain "what the hell what that for ?!"

Liuqi "that's for constantly thinking of killing Miss Mei! I can hear whatever you think you know! Seriously, what's wrong with you ?!"