Chapter 7

Back to the present, the Point of view of 13:

BF "thirteen ... where is the boy?"

13 *I... I ...* thirteen didn't know what to do anymore. The situation was on edge, all of her brain cells try to find a way to avoid someone dying but it maybe was impossible.

Then behind blue Phoenix, she can see the drop of blood falling. For her, this drop of blood was falling in slow motion. The moment it reaches the floor, the sound it will make will alert his master, it was the end, what can she do?

13 "I CAN'T!" *ploof* the drop fell but the scream of thirteen covered its sound.

BF "You can't?"

13 "I'm sorry master I can't let you kill him..."

BF "why do you wish him to live so hard?"

Point of view of Seven :

Seven knows that his only advantage right now was the surprise effect. Blue Phoenix was a very good sword fighter and a good Qi user, and himself was right now forbidden to use Qi, a big disadvantage. Blue Phoenix is too heavy to be swinging around like the girl, he needs a different approach. He will approach his chains as close as possible to him, then grab his neck with it and hang the man from here. It was sure that Blue Phoenix by instinct will use Qi to free him, doing this mistake and hurting him, it will give the chance for Qi to jump under on the floor, and in his fly grab his sword and cut his head off with it. It was a one-chance game. Everything will be played in a fraction of a second, and if seven was right in his deadly calculation at the end of this fraction of a second the head of Blue Phoenix will be sliced off. But in this plan, absolutely no mistake was allowed. If he fails to grab one sword, he will reveal his position to the enemy, and so put himself in a really bad posture with no concrete weapon to match Blue Phoenix in a fight, additionally, it was hard to tell what the girl will try to do when she will see him...

Seven enrolls the chains of his left hand around a beam on the vertical axis. Then grabbing this chain with his left hand, he starts to use it to rappel down, he put his feet on the same beam, so he will be able with it to do a big impulsion and jump out of here quicker than gravity. Then in rappeling down, slowly he reverses his position upside down to have his right arm and head as close as possible to blue Phoenix. He was hanging, head under, from the vertical beam, only with his left hand grabbing the chain to support his own weight. Right now, with his red glowing eyes, his position makes him look like a spider hanging upside down on its tread. Ready as ever to end Blue Phoenix, spider Seven tries to find his opening, so he focuses on what was going on under him. He was about to make his move in the upcoming seconds.

 He was about to make his move in the upcoming seconds

Under him:

13 "I'm sorry master I can let you kill him..."

BF "why do you wish him to live so hard?"

13 "I'm sorry master. it took me time, but I know now: it's because I finally found someone I wish to protect no matter what."