Author's Note

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Welcome to Once in a Blue Moon, Book Seven of The Silver Society. If you did not read Where Angels Go to Die, Secrets, Warrior, Perfectly Perfect, Salem's Civil War, and Mirror, Mirror, please read those books first, as this book will contain spoilers.

The first six books in the series were completed well over a decade ago. I began this book in 2011 and never finished it. Some of the content here is from the original book, and the rest is being added in as I go. As such, updates on this book will be much slower than they were on the original six books. Finally, my readers have a chance to catch up!

This will be an on-going project. What is being published at the moment will probably be reworked later on, after I've caught up on the first round of edits to fix typos and errors. The chapters will most likely be more consistent and longer than the previous books, although some of the older chapters may be a bit shorter.

The use of the word magick spelled with a k at the end is a deliberate choice to differentiate it from stage show magic. It's a common spelling in the Wiccan and Pagan communities.

The genre is Young Adult with supernatural and horror themes. These books include violence, talk of both physical and sexual abuse, mentions of drug use (mainly marijuana), self-injury, and the occasional curse words, but I chose not to rate them Mature because they are intended for anyone over the age of fifteen. This book does have slightly more intense sexual scenes between adult characters, but nothing overly graphic.

Comments and votes are always appreciated. Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy the next part of the journey.