key before the first chapter

ok guys since this is modern day and stuff theres obvs phones and other techy stuff and the stuff nowadays sooo yeah. you, kokushibo and yoriichi have a gc yall always text in, you and them are childhood friends so yeah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GC names:

Sunshine (Yoriichi)

moonlight ( Kokushibo )

eclipse <3 ( you! )

yeah its inspired off the twins so lol

btw, the gc name is "3 dumb people" lol.

when one of them is private messaging you (out of the gc) it will just say like kokushibo or yoriichi, depending on which one if pming you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and in this story, yes, kokushibo can go out in sunlight bc it wouldn't be fun if he couldn't. and yes, all the others  are included like the upper moons, lower moons but the lower moons will barely show up lol. the hashira and demon slayers too sooo. and this is gonna be like a highschool drama- but highly inspired from yandere simulator- there will be the social butterflies, weebs, popular kids, etc and there will be clubs too like in yandere sim lol.

anyways, enjoy!

-----------------

9.17.22

hey guys i changed the name for yall in the gc to eclipse bc it makes more sense so.. yeah. sorry, the gc in the story may be a bit confusing now.