CHAPTER TWO: TRAIN FIGHT

DOUXIE POV:

"We all understand the plan, right?" Jim said.

He turned to Krel, Toby, and Phoenix.

"Is the truck ready?"

"Affirmative, Jimbo," Toby said.

"Phoenix?" Jim said, turning to her. She looked concerned as she sat on the staircase of Camelot, looking everywhere except directly into people's eyes. And by everywhere...the ground. She nodded but still didn't face him. He sighed. "There's nothing to be afraid of. After this, no more running."

She looked up finally and let out a small smile. Nari ran up to her and gave her a big hug. Phoenix smiled. She stood up and pulled her icy bow and arrow around her shoulder.

"Douxie? Nari?"

"We've got it," I said, opening a little bird cage door that Archie flew through in the form of a bird.

"Now remember, don't do anything stupid. No unnecessary antics because you want to. We all know what we've signed up for. We should commit to it."

We all nodded and prepared for battle.

"Here we go..." I said, backing up. A fiery reddish orange and yellow glow appeared on the right side of the train. The window's glass shattered.

I put my hand in front of Nari who had the same scowl on her face as she clutched her potted plant tightly. I exited through the door behind me, leaving the other car to Bellroc. Little did I know that Skrael had already planted his mark on the next. Nari and I slid on the ice and fell. I shivered as the temperature began to lower enough that even Archie's breath was freezing up. A swirl of wind, lighting, and snow appeared around at the other end of the car. Nari, Archie, and I peered with concern. Nari gasped as Skrael appeared in front of us. As usual, his hood covered his head, he floated above the ground like a ghost, and he had a sadistic, evil grin on his face.

"Nari!" He said, playing around with his younger sister. "We have tracked you down, and we are bringing you back!"

"Skrael, don't do this..." Nari said.

"Oh, I don't think so, Forest Child. You see, the balance has been in complete disarray for longer than we expected and that means that we have to be judge, jury, and executioner. Preferably executioner!" Skrael said, smiling.

"Causa Crepitus!" I shouted, unscrewing the bolts in the seats and knocking them into Skrael before he could get too close.

I suddenly began to feel a powerful surge of heat, so I turned around and saw the car door melting. Bellroc stepped through the molten metal as it dripped from the door and the roof of the train car to the ground.

"Nari..." She said bitterly. "You've been a naughty girl. You are coming back with us." I used the same tactic on her, blocking her path towards Nari.

Unfortunately both wizards blasted through the chairs with their magic.

"You cannot hide from us forever," Bellroc said although a part of me felt like she was gesturing that comment towards me.

"Who said we were hiding?" I said, tapping my staff on the ground.

And that was the signal. A shadow portal opened up in front of us allowing the one and only Trollhunter to step through, armed with a serrator. Jim stood his ground in front of the fiery wizard while I turned to face the Guardian of Thoughts and Memories.

JIM POV:

"Trollhunter!" Bellroc shouts angrily. She twirls her staff in the air and blasts fiery magic at me. I quickly block it with the serrator's shield.