Four main objectives of a human life

Based on various eastern schools of thoughts on the topic of spirituality, there are four major objects of human pursuit. Spirituality is all about discovering the objectives of human pursuit. This has to be experienced and not believed (just because someone told u so). The four main objectives of a human life are classified into:
1. Realization of the need to hold on to righteousness, moral values
2. Experience prosperity, economic values in life
3. Experience the pleasure, love, psychological values of the existence around you and
4. Liberation from the illusions created by your own mind and recognize the essence spiritual values.

In accordance with this principle, we as humans could choose to go through four stages in our human life:
1. The Student Stage, where ones focus is only on acquiring knowledge. It is important to be humble and non-judgemental at this stage to ensure you clear the first stage of human life.
2. The Householder Stage: At this stage, having gained knowledge as a student, it makes sense to take up some critical responsibilities in life in order to serve the society and the Human race. The integral and most basic step towards this is getting married - getting married means, you are now capable to taking up a responsibility towards the society on how you and your better half would enact their part in the growth of a civilization.
3. The Hermit Stage: Once you prove yourself that you have mastered the art of taking responsibilities in life, you are now ready to kick start your spiritual journey into understanding the more subtler aspects of life and discover the beauty of this creation by expanding your perceptions beyond the material world. This is the stage where real seeking starts.
4. Wandering Ascetic Stage: Once you mature in your spiritual journey of seeking, you graduate into the last and final stage of life, where your focus will be predominantly seeking a liberation from the illusive world your own mind has created around you. Only once you reach this stage of life, concepts such as liberation and meaning of true self makes sense to you and you truly become a realized being.

Writer : Unknown