Go 24 hours without complaining

What if we woke up tomorrow with only what we were grateful for today what would we have left? It's so easy to get worked up on a daily basis, if you want to find a reason to get annoyed you will. If you want to find a reason to complain about someone you will. If you want to see something get on your nerves you, will there be countless opportunities throughout the day to get frustrated, disappointed or annoyed at the people, places and situations around you the challenge is we don't see our lives as they are we see our lives worse than they are.

We shouldn't waste a second of our life complaining because complaining doesn't solve problems, it attracts them. Whenever we complain about pain or a strain or any situation in our life, we're stopping ourselves from change and complaining is contagious when we do it, we give it to everyone else around us. Which means now is surrounded by a complaining culture and we all know this spending today complaining about yesterday won't make tomorrow any better.

When we complain about our family, it's so important to remember that there's someone out there who just lost their parents. When we complain about our jobs, it's so important to recognize that someone out there just lost theirs. When we complain about college or university or school, it's important to remember there are millions of children without access to education.

If today was the last day of your life how would you change the way you speak?
If today was the last day of your life how would you change the way you think?
If today was the last day of your life how would you change the way you behave?
How would you change the way you connect with the people closest to you?
How would you change the way you interact with anyone that you meet or see?

You never know when the last thing you said is going to be the last time that that person hears your voice.

Are you happy with the last thing you said to a loved one? Are you happy with the last thing you thought about them?
Are you happy with the last way you behaved with someone in your life?

Go 24 hours without complaining and see how your life changes, the secret to having it all is knowing you already do and remember be careful what you say to someone today because you may not have tomorrow to take it back.

Writer: Unknown