◾ Doffus Queen ◾

"Chase? You home?" My mom's voice echoes through the house

"Yeah." I reply back from my room. Moments later, I hear her footsteps coming up the stairs. I look up from my laptop when she opens the door.

"Hey honey. Your dad and I have to leave for Mason's party a bit early, with The Clarkes. So I was wondering if you could drive Ana there with you?"

"You want me to do what?" No way in hell, I'm giving that doffus queen a ride. "Nope, can't do that." I deadpan.

"Oh C'mon Chase, she's such a nice girl. I don't know why you keep fighting with her." Nice? My ass.

"That nice girl, planted a glitter bomb in my gym locker today. I was lucky that Miles opened it before me." I tell her, to which she just laughs. "She's not nice, she's evil." For real though. I have to face her at school, coz I'm helpless. I can't skip it. But if she thinks I'm going to spend time with her, willingly, then she's just a crazy lady.

"That's okay honey. That's how you make memories. Anyways, don't fight with her and drive safely. I'll inform her mom that you will be accompanying her." She gives me a pointed look.

"But mom. Please." All my protests are unheard as she walks out of my room, closing the door behind her.

"AAARRGGHHHHHH." Why me? Sometime I hate the fact that our parents work together and that we are neighbors too. Yeah, Satan's bell girl, lives next door to me. Our rooms are practically facing each others, but I mostly keep my curtains drawn.

Who knows when or how she's spying on me. She's a sneaky little brat. Anyways, I've still got plenty of time before my torcher starts. I think I'm gonna take a nap now.

How in the fucking world do you tie this thing? Why do I even have to go in the first place

How in the fucking world do you tie this thing? Why do I even have to go in the first place. Oh yeah, coz my dad wants me to.

There's no use, I'll just ask mom to do it when I get there. After putting on my shoes, I grab my car keys. Swinging though the tree branch, I land into her balcony. Her blinds are drawn, so I just knock on the glass doors.

She takes forever to open it. "Go away Carter, I'm not in a mood to talk." She says with a bored expression.

"Well duh. I'd be shocked if you were." The satisfaction of teasing Anastasia Clarke is beyond bliss. "Anyways, my mom wants me to drive you to the party, so make it quick." I push past her and plop on her bed.