◾ Prank On Me ◾

"Today, Chase Carter, is going to regret his entire existence

"Today, Chase Carter, is going to regret his entire existence." I smirk at my two best friends, Sabrina and Cassidy. And the boy I'm talking about, is my nemesis. The person, I've detested since the day I learned to recognize people. There's no particular reason or sensible explanation, as why I hate him. I just do. 

"No matter how hard you try Ana, things always stay the same. You try something and then he gets back to you. This is a never ending cycle." Cassi rolls her eyes at me as I fix the glitter bomb in Chase's gym locker. 

I'm evil. Some say, I'm the incarnation of the devil himself. "There's nothing more fun than this Cassi. Just imagine him coming out of the shower and opening his locker, just to get covered in these shimmery crystals." The look on his face, would be satisfying enough for the rest of my life. 

"The practice game ends in 15." Sabrina reminds and I carefully shut the locker. 

Muwhahahahaha. You deserve this, Carter.

"Lets go." I drag my friends out the room and into the buzzing hallways of our school. I'm not gonna wait there. Oh god. No. The amount of testosterone in that room after 15 minutes, will be hard to handle. Though I have a boyfriend, who not to mention is hot as hell, will be there too.

Jason Scott. The co-captain of our basketball team and the most adorable person you'll ever meet. 

"Were did Cassi go?" Sabrina snaps me out of my daze. 

"She must have left for class." I shrug and enter my own class after waving goodbye to Rena. But this is the 6th time that Cassi has left for class without having to say anything. At first I thought she was getting late, and Mr. Hemmings, her english teacher, is really particular about his students punctuality. But now its like everyday.

Anyways, Sabrina Wilson, Cassidy Whitmore and I, Anastasia Clarke, we've been best friends since kindergarten. We met on our first day and were pretty much inseparable after that, Not just because, we hung out at school, but our parents work together. And to my dismay, Chase's parents too.

His parents are the most wonderful people on this Earth. But that boy is not even close to what you think wonderful is. He's a self catered narcissist, who cares for nothing but his own pretty face. 

Coming back to the talk, my parents are rich ass Businessman and woman, that know nothing but business. Of course they love me, but sometimes, they think its okay for them to force me into things I don't like. For example, they'll just drag me to a plush party, weather or not, I like it. And as lucky as the day can get, I have to go to a party today. Unlike mine, Rena's and Cassi's parents are not that persistent. They take them along, if they like. Otherwise, they are free to stay at home or wherever they damn well please,

Anyways, What I'm more excited about, is that glitter bomb in Carter's locker. And since our teacher, is dozing his ass off, I can easily sneak out. Well, I can't blame the man. He just became a father. And trust me, sleeping is an offence, with a new born.