◾ Sneaky Little Bitch ◾

Its amazing, how fragrances can change your mood

Its amazing, how fragrances can change your mood. For example, you wake up all chirpy and happy to the mouth watering smell of freshly cooked pancakes, even on a weekends. Or when you just wanna cuddle the person, who may I add, is wearing the best scented cologne.

"Wake up, Baby girl." A soft voice whispers in my ear. I stir in my bed and wrap my arms around the heavenly creature lying next to me. Their muscles stiffen at my touch, but with a chuckle, they wrap their strong arms around my waist. I'm already too deep in love with his warmth and protective arms and perfume.

"Why do you smell so good." My voice mumbles against his neck and I swear, his breath hitched when my breath caressed his skin.

"Coz I just took a shower, Clarke." Of course you di-

Clarke? I'd recognize that egoistic smirking voice anywhere. How dare he come into my room without my permission. My eyes instantly snap open and push the jerk off the bed. 

"What was that for?" He asks rubbing his back.

"How did you even get in." My question is answered by the chilly breeze, that caresses my warm skin. "Close the door damn it." I groan and burry my face back into my pillow. 

I just cuddled Chase Carter. Out of all the handsome, delicious smelling guys, it had to be him. The guy I've hated all my life. Right now, I want nothing more than the ground beneath me to burst open and swallow me. Can this day get any worse. 

Meanwhile Life: Fuck yeah Bitch. You're going to spend the entire day with him at the theme park.

This just keeps getting better. doesn't it?

"Wake up Minion. We have to leave." Chase peels off the warmth from over me.

"You have no idea, as to what lengths I detest you, Carter." 

"Aw, I love you too, baby girl." His warm fingers pinch my cheek and slap I it away, glaring daggers at the stupid blue eyed smirking jerk. If only I was allowed a murder.
        Whining like a baby, I drag myself into the bathroom, while he, very comfortably settles himself on the spot I just left. Not even my best friend looks that comfortable while lying on my bed. 

"What should I wear?" I ask walking up and down in my bath robes and my head wrapped in a towel. Can't say why, but this attire always feels so comfortable. 

"Anything you want Clarke, who cares." He shrugs from my bed, while playing angry bird on his phone. "I mean, I'm okay even if you wear nothing." 

I stop dead in my tracks when he says that. Picking up a cushion from my couch, I throw it at him. I never knew I had such good aim, coz it directly connected with his face. 

Uh Oh. I think I'm in trouble.  

"You're dead." Chase jumps up from his lying position and starts running after me. Laughing, I sprint into my closet and shut the sliding door before he has a chance to catch hold of me. Not to be cocky or anything, but when it comes to running, I know, no one can beat me. That's something I'm good at. Running.