◾ Coffee Awaits You ◾

Your Coffee awaits you Milady

I text Ana after ordering in some hot Cappuccinos. The weather outside is ass chilling, so I guessed it would be the best choice. 

Be there in 10. 

She replies back. Okay, that's enough time for me to take a shower. The shower took longer than expected. I mean can you blame me when its the steaming water relaxing every inch of your body. When I head down stairs, I see Ana already sitting on the kitchen stool. 

Her a bit damp short hair sitting on her shoulder, while a is scrunchie sitting on her wrist. Cute. 

"Should I turn the temperature up a bit more?"

"Nah... I'm cool." 

"All the more reason to do it." I tease smirking. She still hasn't looked up from the book she's reading. 

"No I mean I'm hot." I laugh while she registers what she just said, with a cringed reactions.

"Stop playing mind games with me Cater... I-..."  Ana's baby blue eyes trail off my bare torso, making her forget what she was about to say. The smirk on my lips returns as I walk up to her. 

"Like what you see baby girl." My finger tips brush on her bare thighs. Who wears shorts in November. But damn, only Anastasia Clarke can sport them so well to look hot as hell and cute as the angel sitting on my shoulder right now, telling me to back away. 

She gulps hard bringing her eyes back to mine. Slowly, I take my hand to her face, caressing her warm skin with me thumb. Her breath hitches at my touch, but her eyes hold mine. I start to lean forward to her lips. Surprisingly, she doesn't make a move to push me away or back off, so I take that as my que. Just when our lips are inches away... 

"Chase... CHASE." Ana's voice screams in my ear,  snapping me back to reality. 

"What just happened?" 

"You just asked me about the temperature and kinda zoned out after that. You okay." Fuck.Tell me I just did not fantasies about kissing her. Holy shit, what's wrong with me. 

"Yeah... I'm good." I smile down at her. 

"Okay..." She says slowly, still studying me. Once satisfied, she continues, "Well are you just going to stand there or will you tell me the secret so that I can ruin your life." Her delicious laugh reverberate through the walls of the kitchen.

"Its not what you think okay..." Grabbing both our coffees, I lead her in the living room, where we sit on the couch, across from each other. "You remember, when I got into a fight with some kids at Oakwood High?"

"Yeah... beginning of the Junior year I guess." I nod, taking a sip of my drink.

"So one day I was at the pit minding on my own business, when they started picking on me. I didn't wanna get into anymore trouble, so I tried to play cool, until one of the jackasses, punched me. And thee we broke into a fight."