◾ Okay Sherlock ◾

You know how all the Disney princesses either wake up to sweet melodies of someone singing or the melodious chirps of the little birds sitting on their head boards

You know how all the Disney princesses either wake up to sweet melodies of someone singing or the melodious chirps of the little birds sitting on their head boards. Fascinating isn't it? 

After a night like the last one, I was really looking forward to waking up to something like that. Not exactly Cinderella style but something similar. However, what I actually wake up to are sobs. Yup, literal sobs. 

My eyes instantly snap open and I look around my room, to find Sabrina sitting at the foot of my bed, bawling her eyes out. 

"Rena... What happened? Why are you crying." Instead of replying she hugs me, scaring me even more. "Did Miles do something?" If he did, then I guess its time for Gucci's breakfast. 

She shakes her head and continues sobbing in my shoulder, drenching my hoodie in the salty water. Well technically Chase's hoodie. About that.... where is he? When did he leave?

Oh my god Ana... your bestfriend is crying for god knows what and you are busy thinking when Chase left. That's so sensitive of you.

"Rena... talk to me. What happened." She pulls back and looks at her hands in her lap.

"I'm so sorry." Her words come out choked, so I hand her some water. 

"Calm down. What is it?" After some deep breaths she starts again.

"I'm so sorry. I'm the worst friend. I left you there without even telling you and look what happened. I'm so selfish and I'm so sorry Ana. Please forgive me." Is she seriously crying about that.

"Oh god Sabrina... you scared the crap out of me." Sighing in relief, I fall back onto my pillow. "I'm not mad at you babe, on the contrary I'm happy for you and Miles. But yeah... I was pissed when you didn't tell me." 

"Really?" She sniffs and lies next to me.

"Yup." I say plopping the p.

"Oh goodie. Though I wanna make it up to you. So get ready, we're going out." She hugs me from the side, with her head resting on me shoulder.

"Can't. Grounded for two weeks." I huff, pulling the covers over my head. 

"What? No way." 

"Yeah... Chase too."

"In that case, I'll just run to the store and get us some snacks, while you get ready for the freaky girl Saturday." With that she hops off the bed and exits my room. So much for a mood change. Its already 1 so I guess we can order in some pizza as well. 

After freshening up, when I get back to my room, I see a text from Rena and Chase. Rena is asking if we need more drinks. I quickly reply with a no, coz there are stacks of juice and soda in the fridge. A smile marries my lips when I open the text from Chase.

I'm bored.

Well, hello to you too bored
(he replies almost instantly.)