Dark Black

Being gay is good, this chapter is dedicated to the gays. 😌

———

"fuck" I groaned as she continued to trail her tongue up and down my shaft.

"Mmm," she hummed while she took my dick into her mouth. I grabbed her cheeks to gain control, she put her hands on my thighs I groaned as she took me further.

"move your hands" I panted, she ignored me and closed her eyes.

"Okay," I lazily smirked. I took my dick out of her mouth and stood her up hastily.

She giggled as I laid her on the bed. "Don't laugh now, laugh later. Open your legs for me" I said right before thrusting my whole dick into her tight core after she did as she was told.

Maddy inhaled sharply "Fuck" she moaned gripping the sheets. I wasted no time getting started I held her hips as I thrust hard and fast.

"Mmmm ugh- g-go harder" I shook my head at her and slowed down. Her eyes shot open and she glared at me but I just smirked in response, before rolling my hips into her again.

I didn't speed up my slow pace until she started getting comfortable. When I did speed up She put her hands on my shoulders.

"Mmm s-shit" she moaned bringing herself to a sitting position, I removed my hand from her waist and brought them down to her thighs.

I pulled her into me at a steady pace before stopping completely. She groaned and her head fell back.

"W-why did you stop" I ignored her and started jerking myself off. I groaned while I pumped my hand.

I heard Maddy scoff before getting up to go to the bathroom.

It took me a few minutes but I smirked in success as I came.

I let out chuckled as my seed covered my hand. I looked at it "ew" I wiped my hand on our bed.

"Ohhh maddyyyyyy" I sang walking to the bathroom. When I entered the bathroom she was sitting on the counter waiting for her shower to heat up.

I walked to the sink and I washed my hands as Maddy looked at me. "I can't believe you didn't finish me off" I smirked.

"I thought you were in control, you could have done it yourself" she chuckled "you should stop thinking, it can't be good for the environment" she shrugged as I fabricated being offended.

I walked towards her and I put my hands on her thighs leaning into her, "you want me to.... Finish you off?" She bit her lip while she looked into my eyes and nodded her head.

I smiled at her then I got on my knees.

———

"Apple jacks or Cinnamon Toast Crunch"

I grimaced. "eww, bad choices"

"no, you're just picky you're always-" I looked at her as she spoke, watching the way her eyes smiled when she was happy, the slight smirk that whispered on her lips as she spoke, she was a goddess she is a goddess and I am the one lucky mother fucker to have her heart.

"Babe?" "Huh" she smiled and blushed at my dazed state

"which one" she pointed. I smiled at her

"Whatever one you want" she laughed

"ok but don't be complaining about it" I shook my head

"when's the last time you heard me complain" she scoffed before looking at her phone.

"1 minute ago" I gaped "you li- storyteller"

"you're lucky you caught yourself, now come on so I can get home to my baby"

"he's fine, he's with your mom" she shook her head and put the Cinnamon Toast Crunch in the basket.

"yeah so reassuring, look how I turned out," she said sarcastically, I chuckled and started to push the cart.

"you turned out great"

"yeah sure- excuse us." she nodded politely as the woman walked in front of us. Ohhhh she turned out sooo terrible, having manners and shit, so bad.

———
NATE
"What do you think bitch boy" I turned around to face my roommate, Carl.

"a-about what" he smirked and looked at me up and down before sitting on the concrete floor.

"About Ty's case" I looked at Ty who was in the cafeteria, across from our cell room.

"umm, I don't know," I looked back at Carl

"why"

"why what"

"Why do you care" he smiled brightly.

"I heard he's rafs son, but that's all anyone has heard" I looked at Ty again.

"Raf has a son?" Carl got up from his spot on the ground, standing up next to me.

"I don't know" I looked at him as he shrugged.

"non of the short-time inmates know anything about people like them" I raised my eyebrow in question

"what do you mean like-"

"People that are sentenced to more than 10 years" I closed my eyes as I thought about my sentence.

"So I don't know anything about them" he spoke before walking out of the cell. I sighed, I guess I better get used to being here.

"30 years, I will be 48 walking out of this place," my jaw clenched. "No I'm not going to be here for 30 years, I need to see-" I felt my breath hitch as I looked up feeling eyes on me.

"Aye, you ight?" Ty spoke, standing at the entrance of my cell a plate of food sat In his hands. I felt my heart quicken.

🙈 Nate's bout to be your brother-in-law. 😌

What would y'all like to see I need suggestions, and what should my next story be like.