Rose gold

10 months later

"inmate bitch boy, Raf wants to speak" I looked up from my plate, my eyes wondered around until they fell on a big buff man, I nodded and stood up, the buff looked at me and jumped towards me causing me to jump back in fear, I heard the whole cafeteria roar in laughter.

I put my head down and walked to rafs cell.

^raf^"Whatsup young blood," Raf says not looking away from the ceiling

^raf^
"Whatsup young blood," Raf says not looking away from the ceiling. I crossed my arms.

"You asked to see me" I spoke lowly, raf looked at me before standing up.

"Are you bitch boy" I hesitated before shaking my head no. He walked toward me

"So I didn't ask for you cuh. I asked for bitch boy" I nodded and turned to walk away.

"AYE CUH don't turn your back to me bitch boy"

fuck this. I turned towards him "I'm not a bitch" raf smirked and brought his hands to my chest pushing me back, I fell to the floor. With a thud.

I was now face to face with his pelvis. "you are what I say you are." He grabbed my chin. "Ain't that right bitch boy"

I nodded shakily licking my lips. He grinned before stepping away and sitting back on his bed. I stayed on the floor.

"I heard what you did to get yourself here cuh" I looked at him.

"I didn't mean to, it just-" I grabbed my head in anger as I thought about the accident. "I didn't mean to kill her" raf stood up and crouched down to my height and grabbed my chin.

"You killed my wife, the mother of my kids" my eyes widened as I realized that he was y/n's father. I opened my mouth to speak but he beat me to it "thank you man" he smiled.

"Y-you aren't ma-"

"hell no," he scoffed before continuing "that bitch put me in here"

I smiled "y-your welcome sir" he looked at me and laughed, then it stopped leaving him with a cold gaze

"I need you to finish the job" I felt my breathing pick up.

"I-I can't I'm in here" I panicked in the fear that he was going to hurt me.

"I will figure that out, I'll give you time to think while I find a way to get us both out of here." I nodded while he stood up and made his way back to his bed, he looked at me one more time before laying down.

"oh bitch boy, when you see it tell that she-he mother fucker that I can't wait to kill it" he said Smiling at the ceiling. I nodded and walked out.

Y/n
I paced the hall as my son cried in my arms.

"Come on Cal, it was just a sneeze" Calcifer continued to cry.

"Y/n give him to me" I looked at Maddy as she grabbed our son. She bounced him up and down while shushing him gently.

I frowned When he stopped crying. "How-"

"shhhh, if you wake my baby up again you're sleeping outside" I chuckled and nodded, I walked to our bedroom as she put him back to bed.

She became a mother 1 month ago and she's already so good at it, Cassie left with my daughter right after Nate went to jail.

I dropped out of high school after- what happened to my mom. Noa is now the legal guardian of drix, and I haven't seen them since.
Maddy and I are great, we're together and cal is the light of our life.

She told me she was pregnant the day she gave birth.

Flashback
I was sitting on the couch sulking when my phone rang. I picked it up hastily, I hadn't gotten a call in a while "Hello?"

"Y/N I FUCKING HATE YOU" I grimaced and pulled the phone away from my ear. I heard a string of strong curse words, and when it stopped I brought my phone back to my ear.

"M-Maddy?"

"IM GIVING BIRTH TO YOUR BIG HEADED ASS BABY- ma'am can you get off- SHUT THE FUCK UP"

I felt my heart stop. "B-baby?"

"Y/N GET YOUR ASS HERE- ma'am c-calm down- CALM DOWN, DO YOU NOT SEE—"

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"fuck" I groaned, I then stood up to put my shoes on. "Here we go again"

real-time

I chuckled at the memory when I made it to the room that I shared with Maddy.

I looked around my eyes landing on one picture, I walked towards it and I picked it up seeing my daughter when she was 2 weeks old, the day Nate's trial started, 1 week before Cassie took her away from me.

I kissed her picture as my heart ache.

"Don't worry you'll get her back" I smiled slightly at Maddy's voice.

"I hope so" I turned towards her and she brought me into her arms.

"you will"

That's the end of part one, but the books not done yet.

y/n's mom is dead, but her dad is alive?

where is Cassie, how is Noa doing? Is Nate going to finish the job?

Find out in the next part of existence.
That was corny