Blue

Just a filler chapter shout out to: @fool4youx and @Tinychild0

"Who the fuck are you,"

I ask the man standing in my doorway.

"hey Um, I'm fez? Looking for rue"

I squint my eyes at him. "Yeahhh. Gimme one minute, NOA!"

I stared at the man as I called for my sister. "Wha- oh hey fez"

"have you seen rue" I left and let they have their conversation.

I walked up the stairs hearing this fez dude and my sister freaking out, but I can't be bothered by that right now.

today is Cassie's 10th-week being pregnant meaning today is the day we get to test this baby, it's been two months since I asked Cassie about the paternity test, and I feel like this baby is mine.

I already have a name for he/she, Harlo. I talked to Cassie about it and she loves it, I've planned my whole life around this kid.

I sold my car, for a safer car, and I've even been looking for houses, I've been looking at rings too....don't scold me.

I was shoved out of my thoughts when I got a phone call.

"Y/nn (your nickname) I miss youuuu "

"hey cass, don't worry we get to see each other today"

there was a long pause that confused me before she spoke again.

"Yeah...Um hey, I gotta go"

"ok Um, b-" then she hung up. That was weird, we've gotten closer these last 2 months and that was her being weird. I was interrupted from my thoughts againnnnn by another phone call.

"Hey loser, long time no see or speak" I laughed as she teased me.

"Hey Maddy, you'd be surprised by how busy I've been lately" that was a lie.

"I just thought you'd forgotten about me like you said you wouldn't"

I frowned at the seriousness in her tone. "No, I couldn't. I wouldn't" I got up from my bed and started pacing my room. Should I tell her how I feel about her, we haven't spoken sense Cassie told me she was pregnant, that would be pretty sudden if I tell her I like her.

"....I-l really like you Maddy, you're a good friend"  I made sure to clarify, I don't want her to be weirded out by me.

I heard her sigh through the phone. "Stop stuttering I hate when you do that shit"

I frowned as she pretty much ignored what I said, but I continued the conversation. "Why"

"it shows the lack of confidence you have"  "well to be fair I'm not that confident-"

she clicked her tongue "well you should be"

I grinned "thanks"

"I will teach you how to be confident...one day"

I nodded my head "yeah, yeah that would be cool" she chuckled before hanging up.

I dropped the phone and stared at it in awe "wow"

"what are you wowing about" I looked up to see the man from earlier

"Ummmm nothing can I help you" he snapped his fingers and pointed at me

"you gotta girlfriend" I shook my head.

"no I don't"

"sureeee, anyway your sister sent me up here to tell you Cassie is here"

I nodded, moving to put my shoes on, I walked past the bald guy and down the stairs.

I shook my hands nervously as I felt my whole body tingle with anxiety, when I finally got downstairs I saw Cassie and my mother talking, I instantly got more nervous "h-hey" I waved awkwardly.

"Hey, baby where are y'all going again" my mom asked

"Um-"

"on a date" cassie quipped.

"Yeah, yeah on a date," I said, my mom, looked at me for a split moment before laughing and putting her hand on her belly.

"Aww you guys make a wonderful couple" she cooed, I grinned and pulled Cassie close to me kissing her on the forehead.

"What" I heard my sister softly mumble behind us, I forgot about her, my stomach filled with guilt.

"Y'all are- oh" I felt like I kicked a puppy, she looked at me in betrayal, then she walked up the stairs into her room. I groaned and ran my hands down my face.

"I'm gonna go talk to her real quick,is that ok" Cassie looked at me and nodded.

I walked into Noa's room and closed the door. "Heyyyyy" she looked at me.

"why are you here, aren't you going to miss your date"

"look we're not going on a date" "really?" She questioned,

"yeah, I'm not supposed to tell you this but..." I paused to think of a lie, making it seem like a was building up to it.

"Welllll" she jerked her head at me.

"Um, we're shopping for our birthday, a present for you"

she stood up and walked towards me. "Really, but that's in like 4 months"

I nodded "your present is really important"

her eyes filled with joy, "I thought y'all were going behind my back, that's why she kept rejecting me"

I laughed awkwardly "yeah....well I better get going" she hugged me and thanked me again with a squeal that made me feel even worse.

I walked downstairs to see Cassie and my mom making small talk. I went up beside Cassie.

"We can go now" Cassie nodded before hugging my mom.

She gave her a side hug being careful of both babies and with that, she dragged me out the door.

Yo, I am so sorry I haven't updated in a while, this chapter got deleted twice, but the next chapter should make y'all happy.
bye you beautiful crackheads