Black

Happy Monday (don't eat jif peanut butter)

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
I just got back home from dropping rue off, and no one's home, like the house is completely empty.

I think it was just my luck tho because I'm sure I looked high as hell, I jogged to my room in a hurry and did my night routine I took a shower, brushed my teeth all that, when I was finally done it was 12:30.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

It's now 1:00 and I can't sleep, every time I close my eyes I remember I'm alone in this house, I can hear the wind and crickets outside it's not supposed to be scary but it is.

After thinking for a while I finally felt my self drift off to sleep

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

"Y/n! Y/n!" I felt myself being shook awake not even an hour after falling asleep.

When I open my eyes fully I saw the girl I had been crushing on.

"What are you doing here maddy" she shrugged and laid next to me in my bed.

"I just left Cassie's house and I noticed your moms car there so I thought you were alone, I know you get scared when you're alone"

I turned around to face her "well you were right"

she looked at me with a small smile

"when am I not" I grinned at her

"I can think of a fe-" *thud* I heard it before I felt it, I also heard maddy belly laughing, I frowned from the floor.

"you didn't have to push me" i huffed getting off the floor. She wasn't paying no attention and that gave me enough time to push her off the bed too, *thud* "ow" I laughed just like she did, she stood up and got back on the bed I laid on the bed too, she looked at me with her elbow propped. "truce" I chuckled and nodded, she giggled, and stuck her pinky out I shook my head and turned my back to her.

"Come onnnn" she said hitting my back repeatedly.

I turned around and pushed her hands away from me. She stuck her pinky in my face I chuckled again and linked out pinky's.

she
kissed her thumb slowly eyeing me as she did, she kept her eyes on me "your turn" she whispered. I gave her a nervous smile before I leaned down too our conjoined hands.

when I went in to kiss mine she moved our hands to the side making my lips ghost hers. She placed her hands on my cheeks I could feel her warm breath as she leaned in closer to me,when our lips finally touched my breathing stopped.

Her lips where warm and soft I tilted my head to the side allowing myself to kiss her deeper, she ran her hands from my face to the back of my head pulling me closer, I could kiss her forever if I didn't have to breathe.

it was almost like she heard me because she pulled away before I could. "Wow" she looked at me, her lips parted and her chest falling up and down rapidly.

I smiled and moved my hands to her waist leaning in again, this time I knew what to expect but that still didn't stop the overwhelming joy I felt in my chest, she smiled into the kiss before pulling back.

"Come let's sleep" she adjusted herself to where she was laying down, "uh-huh" she click her tongue and pulled me down to her.

maddy pulled to covers up to our chest and hugged me around my torso, I wrapped one of my arms around her shoulders and I kissed her forehead. "Goodnight mads" "goodnight" she said already half asleep I fell a sleep soon after.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
I was woken up by repeated kisses on my forehead

"mads stop" I groaned.

"mads? I'm yo momma," I jumped up at my mothers voice

"what girl has been kissing your forehead like that" i blushed as she teased me, I sat up from my bed.

"I made breakfast, you better hurry down before Noa and Drix wake up" my eyes widened, I jumped out of bed and raced down stairs as quickly as I could, completely missing the fact that there where guests sitting on the couch, not just any guest, my cousin, from back home a relative on my dads side.

"Naz" i flinched while I heard a screeching voice as I shoved bacon into my mouth, I turned around to where the voice came from and I saw my favorite cousin.

"Louie!!" I ran towards him a full force and he did the same, when I reached him I picked him up in my arms spinning him around.

He held his arms out like an airplane. Our parents chuckled. I put Louie down and he gave me one last hug.

"I missed you so much Naz" Louie is the only person I would let call me Naz, not even my mom could call me that anymore.

"I missed you too bro, how's it back home" he laughed and dragged me to sit on the couch. my mom was showing Louie's parents around the house.

"Literally school is the exact same, you where pretty much to yourself there" i nodded as I recalled how I used to be.

"What's going on with you, any girls you got your eyes on" I asked, he shook his head with a smirk.

"There is thissss guy" i nodded "whatsss his name?"

"It's David,Well we're not together but I like him" I clapped my hand excitedly, that made him laugh.

"What about you anyone special" I blushed "wellll—"

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

I told him everything— hey!! don't blame me, I haddd to get that off my chest, So I did. It turns out he might stay for a couple of days— or months, his parents were expecting a new baby like my mom I guess they wanted to brush up on parenting.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

😁 if you have any suggestions or criticism feel free to tell me it, I take it pretty good.
Pause