Orange

Favorite color?

Cassie's pov

I felt her eyes on me I could also feel myself about to crumble.

I'd thought this would be easier but seeing the look on her face, it- it hurt me.

"Look, I'm sorry I know we're young but," I looked at her as I spoke. "I can't do this alone- I mean it's a baby"

I watched as she blinked away tears and shook her head rapidly twisting her hands.

I grabbed one of her hands "hey-" she pulled her hand away "don't fucking touch me, you fucking liar" she stormed out of our booth and out the door in tears.

I looked around the diner embarrassed by her actions when a waitress walked over to me "hey sweetheart can I get you anything"

I shook my head, before switching my answer quickly, "actually can I get a hot tea, thanks" "sure sweetheart, don't worry" her smile made me feel warm she and took off to get my tea.

I banged my head against the table in frustration. "Hey, don't do that" I looked up at the familiar voice when I saw the potential father of my baby.

"Nate! What are you doing here" he frowned and moved to sit across from me.

"I tracked you" I nodded, and pat his hand that was fidgeting with the napkin in front of us. I pulled my hand away but he took it in his hand holding it.

"I-if she doesn't come back I'll help you" he smiled, my eyebrows raised at that. Was he here for that? "

Nate...look-"

"no, it's perfect we can be a family we can have a little son, a-and I'll teach him everything my father taught me" I watched as his eyes opened wider and his smile become creeper.

"C-can I think about it"

that made him frown, he banged his hand on the table in frustration.

"Cassie I can't live my whole life waiting for you it's now or never" he smiled again, and took my hands, it was like he was on drugs. Nate was acting crazy.

Y/n pov

A baby, I got a girl pregnant, well possibly... I was mad not at Cassie but myself, I swore never to have kids; when I was five.

(Flashback TW abuse)

" NAZARIO IS NOT A FUCKING GIRL STOP SAYING THAT" my father clenched his hair in frustration, his drunken eyes blazed with anger.

"that's what the doctor said raf, we have to come to terms with this not today not soon, but eventually" my mom put her hand on my dad's cheek, looking into his eyes, and my dad did the same leaning into her hand, he sighed.

"it's just weird, how can a girl have a penis, Noa's not like that, she's normal" my mom nodded in agreement.

Even from inside the kitchen pantry I could see her disappointment in me, even when she tried to seem ok with it I saw that she wasn't. I looked down at my blue and grey Nike shoes with a frown.

That was the first time I noticed I was different, the second time was later that night.

12:30 am

"Naz wake up"

"1 more minute"

"Nazario wake up" I jumped out of bed at the harshness in his voice.

"Dad?" he grabbed my arm and pulled it until I was face to face with him.

"Stop being such a little bitch, you are not a girl" he snarled; I shrunk back, but nodded non the less.

I sat in the back of the car in silence, fidgeting with my hands. My dad had dragged me out of the house and threw me in the car, he drove off before I got enough time to put on my seat belt, even if he gave me enough time, I wouldn't know how to do it mom always did it for me.

When we stopped I took a moment to look in the window, but it was just a big- GIANT field. "Get out" I immediately followed my dad not wanting to get yelled out again.

"Go stand over there face away from me and wait" he pointed to the middle of the field, I did what I was told as he dug in the trunk of the car.

Dad walked over to me, his keys were clashing together and I heard the ringing. "Take your clothes off" "huh" I tilted my head in confusion. "NOW" he growled, and I did as he said.

After stripping my clothes of in a hurry, I stood there naked for what felt like 10 minutes.

And that's when I felt the sting "OW DAD WHAT- OW" after the second sting I started
crying- sobbing. I fell to the floor and clung to my growing bruises.

"GET UP YOU LITTLE BITCH" but he didn't let me, he began to swing harder letting his anger out on me he swung the belt anywhere he could reach, all while chanting 'you are not a girl' and 'stop being a bitch' my dad continued to hit me until I finally couldn't take anymore.

I stood up and pushed him as hard as I could, it made him stumble, that made him look at me- not me, my bruised body in shock.

he let go of the belt and dropped to his knees, he pulled me into a hug.

he shocked me- more than he had that night, he cried, and I hugged him as he cried, I cried with him.

(End of flashback)

I felt relief at that moment but I was wrong, That happened every night for the next couple of years the sorrow that he showed the first couple times faded as time went by.

I don't want to be like him, I don't want kids, and that's why its brutal for that kid not to be mine.

To Cassie: I want a DNA test
Read

If you have a problem with this chapter be sure to tell me, I'll try to fix it.
Bye Crackheads